Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Palace - Lunch

Default Crystal Palace - Lunch

Ok, we just broke with our tradition on not eating TS in the parks and booked Crystal Palace lunch for our trip.

Any reviews? The menu looks really interesting and the pics on the Dis look good, so hopefully it will be great!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

We did this when we were there in May! The food was good and the table we had was perfect! My kids really enjoyed seeing pooh and all his friends! The only thing I would do different is we had the first lunch booking after breakfast. It was crazy! You have to wait for all the breakfast people to leave before they let lunch diners in! I would have made ressies later if I had known it was going to be so crazy! Other than that is was great. Once they started letting lunch in we got in really quick! On the upside the food was all fresh and hot. Plus we knew it had not been just sitting for awhile!

I liked this one better than LTT! I hope this helps you! My kids asked for it again for our next trip!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by coastalgirl View Post
    We did this when we were there in May! The food was good and the table we had was perfect! My kids really enjoyed seeing pooh and all his friends! The only thing I would do different is we had the first lunch booking after breakfast. It was crazy! You have to wait for all the breakfast people to leave before they let lunch diners in! I would have made ressies later if I had known it was going to be so crazy! Other than that is was great. Once they started letting lunch in we got in really quick! On the upside the food was all fresh and hot. Plus we knew it had not been just sitting for awhile!

I liked this one better than LTT! I hope this helps you! My kids asked for it again for our next trip!

Lydia

Thanks Lydia, that sounds great!! Whew!! I was a little nervous about going to a buffet, but it sounds good! We have a 1pm ADR so hopefully that will give it time to clear out, but won't be at the peak of lunch either. I can't wait!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

When our girls were younger, we went there EVERY single trip. LOL! We don't go as much now because they are starting to get into different things, but we always had a great time (even the year that one of them LOVED pooh but all of a sudden cried when she saw him after building it up for weeks!!!). The food is really pretty darn good. It's more "hotel buffet" quality than "old country buffet" quality. I'm a bit picky and found lots of stuff that I liked.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

We go each trip for lunch. Everyone can find something they like. I loved the salmon last time... I usually end up eating too much. My kids love the mac & cheese.

My girls enjoy seeing the pooh characters. I love that it is in the park, so we don't have to waste time with travel to and from.

As my girls are getting older, I'm waiting for the day they say they don't want to see pooh anymore, but my 10 year old still loves the food and being silly with the characters, so I'll book it again this year.

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Thanks guys for all of the great feedback, I'm even more excited now!!

I love salmon and flank steak, and bread pudding so those all look good to me! And cheese pizza and chicken tenders for the boys will be big winners.

I really didn't want to leave MK for dinner and then come back, so this will work wonderfully!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I am going to be trying this one for the first time every for dinner next week! I am glad to hear all the great thought you have about CP! makes me glad that i booked that ADR. I do not think i have ever had a bad meal at disney, just some are way better then others but all are good and Yummy!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    I am going to be trying this one for the first time every for dinner next week! I am glad to hear all the great thought you have about CP! makes me glad that i booked that ADR. I do not think i have ever had a bad meal at disney, just some are way better then others but all are good and Yummy!
    Are we going to get a trip report and/or dining report when you get back?? What other TS do you have planned?
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Are we going to get a trip report and/or dining report when you get back?? What other TS do you have planned?
    Going to try and do a tr and since i love food, dining would be included the list

This is just the TS, we have 14 counter services to use too
    Dinner Place TIME
    1-Sep Whispering Caynon WL 6:20 PM
    2-Sep Maya Grill CSR 5:45 PM
    3-Sep Coral Reef Epcot 6:10 PM want a Chef france or LeCellier
    4-Sep Sci-Fi MGM 4:10 PM would like a better time
    5-Sep Crystal Palace MK 6:35 PM
    6-Sep Ohana Polly 6:30 PM
    7-Sep LeCellier Epcot 8:50 PM Want a better time
    8-Sep Chef Mickey Cont 6:10 PM
    9-Sep Chef France Epcot 6:00 PM or coral reef w/ vip illuminations epcot 5:30:00
    10-Sep Kona Cafe Polly 6:20 PM
    11-Sep Cape May Beach 6:10 PM
    12-Sep 50's Prime Time MGM 5:00 PM
    13-Sep Concourse Cont 6:00 PM
    14-Sep Liberty Tree Tavern MK 4:20 PM hope they let us in at 4pm with our MNSSHP tickets!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Going to try and do a tr and since i love food, dining would be included the list

This is just the TS, we have 14 counter services to use too
    Dinner Place TIME
    1-Sep Whispering Caynon WL 6:20 PM
    2-Sep Maya Grill CSR 5:45 PM
    3-Sep Coral Reef Epcot 6:10 PM want a Chef france or LeCellier
    4-Sep Sci-Fi MGM 4:10 PM would like a better time
    5-Sep Crystal Palace MK 6:35 PM
    6-Sep Ohana Polly 6:30 PM
    7-Sep LeCellier Epcot 8:50 PM Want a better time
    8-Sep Chef Mickey Cont 6:10 PM
    9-Sep Chef France Epcot 6:00 PM or coral reef w/ vip illuminations epcot 5:30:00
    10-Sep Kona Cafe Polly 6:20 PM
    11-Sep Cape May Beach 6:10 PM
    12-Sep 50's Prime Time MGM 5:00 PM
    13-Sep Concourse Cont 6:00 PM
    14-Sep Liberty Tree Tavern MK 4:20 PM hope they let us in at 4pm with our MNSSHP tickets!

Great, I cannot wait to read it!!! Especially your reviews of WCC, CP, and Maya Grill.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie