Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crystal Palace - Lunch

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have never been but everyone's posts are making me want to try it next trip. I'm going to have a very hard time deciding where to go as I loved each one we went to last year (minus 50s prime time and Hollywood and Vine restaurants)
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Great, I cannot wait to read it!!! Especially your reviews of WCC, CP, and Maya Grill.
    have done wcc before but Cp and maya grill are both new to me! I hope you will enjoy reading it!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Going to try and do a tr and since i love food, dining would be included the list

This is just the TS, we have 14 counter services to use too
    Dinner Place TIME
    1-Sep Whispering Caynon WL 6:20 PM
    2-Sep Maya Grill CSR 5:45 PM
    3-Sep Coral Reef Epcot 6:10 PM want a Chef france or LeCellier
    4-Sep Sci-Fi MGM 4:10 PM would like a better time
    5-Sep Crystal Palace MK 6:35 PM
    6-Sep Ohana Polly 6:30 PM
    7-Sep LeCellier Epcot 8:50 PM Want a better time
    8-Sep Chef Mickey Cont 6:10 PM
    9-Sep Chef France Epcot 6:00 PM or coral reef w/ vip illuminations epcot 5:30:00
    10-Sep Kona Cafe Polly 6:20 PM
    11-Sep Cape May Beach 6:10 PM
    12-Sep 50's Prime Time MGM 5:00 PM
    13-Sep Concourse Cont 6:00 PM
    14-Sep Liberty Tree Tavern MK 4:20 PM hope they let us in at 4pm with our MNSSHP tickets!
    You made me hungry just reading where you will be eating. You have some of my families favorites. Everyone in our group loves Crystal Palace. I second what Tricia said - I am a picky eater(more so how food is prepared and looks) and I can always find food to eat at CP. Even my father who is way more picky than I, loves CP. My kids and Dh love the character interaction. Who doesn't love pooh and tigger?
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    You made me hungry just reading where you will be eating. You have some of my families favorites. Everyone in our group loves Crystal Palace. I second what Tricia said - I am a picky eater(more so how food is prepared and looks) and I can always find food to eat at CP. Even my father who is way more picky than I, loves CP. My kids and Dh love the character interaction. Who doesn't love pooh and tigger?
    I guess my food photo rich tr when i get back will make you starving!

Now all of you on the exercise program my TR is not at fault for you gaining weight while reading my tr ok!
    -NOn DisBoards

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    I guess my food photo rich tr when i get back will make you starving!

Now all of you on the exercise program my TR is not at fault for you gaining weight while reading my tr ok!
    I love to eat at this time of the day/night. Yes, your report with pictures will make me crave some of my Disney favorites. OH how I wish we were going to Disney soon. It seems like forever since we were there(May 2007).

I love to eat at this time of the day/night. Yes, your report with pictures will make me crave some of my Disney favorites. OH how I wish we were going to Disney soon. It seems like forever since we were there(May 2007).
    Wow I have been planing since before you went! LOL dreaming and Planing!

I hope you had a great trip, and hope you get to return soon!
    -NOn DisBoards

You sound like me! We were just there in May and it feels like it has been forever!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by coastalgirl View Post
    You sound like me! We were just there in May and it feels like it has been forever!

Lydia
    Yes, it does seem like forever! I think that my problem is that I don't have a trip to plan for some time. We are not going back to Disney until December 2008 and it is too early to start and make ADRs. My mom and dad are going down this December and I have made most of their plans. Oh how I miss the planning.