Thread: Love to Scrap

Default Love to Scrap

Hi, I am relatively new to SR, I did my first scrapbook back when we celebrated our 25th anniversary. Then did nothing until I started planning our 3 trip to WDW. Then the scrapbook bug really hit me, I started a scrapbook for each of my two kids, one for my mother and one for our 2000 trip to WDW, not to mention the huge one I did for our 2007 trip. Now we are planning a trip in September and of course with the planning for the trip comes the planning for the new scrapbook. I have decided to get two identical books and scrap 2 parks in each book, plus one for MNSSHP since we have tickets for 29 Sep.

Now to the Question: First, do you think MNSSHP is enough to do one scrapbook by itself? Second, I thought about seperating MK with AK in vol 1 and Epcot with DHS for vol 2. My 20 yr old daughter disagrees, but I would like input because I think I am right. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ohiomom55 View Post
    Hi, I am relatively new to SR, I did my first scrapbook back when we celebrated our 25th anniversary. Then did nothing until I started planning our 3 trip to WDW. Then the scrapbook bug really hit me, I started a scrapbook for each of my two kids, one for my mother and one for our 2000 trip to WDW, not to mention the huge one I did for our 2007 trip. Now we are planning a trip in September and of course with the planning for the trip comes the planning for the new scrapbook. I have decided to get two identical books and scrap 2 parks in each book, plus one for MNSSHP since we have tickets for 29 Sep.

Now to the Question: First, do you think MNSSHP is enough to do one scrapbook by itself? Second, I thought about seperating MK with AK in vol 1 and Epcot with DHS for vol 2. My 20 yr old daughter disagrees, but I would like input because I think I am right. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hello and welcome to Sunshine!

I love to scrap as well. Haven't been doing as much of it as I'd like too but any day now I hoping to jump right up and get going.

I, myself, put each park in it's own book. I admit, I take way too many pictures and normally have two books for each park.

Maybe after you take your pictures you can decide on how to arrange them.

Happy Scrapping.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well of course, silly me! That would work. I am so silly, I have already bought one Tink Scrapbook and of course will buy at least one more. I have bought some background papers that I definately want to use because I fell in love with the papers. I am sure I am not the only one who does this!

Thanks for the suggestion, seems obvious enough after you said it!

I guess I am such a planner that I over planned, or was trying to anyway!

I wouldn't say silly....we scrappers just get overly excited at the endless possibilities.

I'm sure you're find something to do with those papers.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh I know I will! For me it makes scrapping easier when I have many supplies to choose from right here at home, I don't have to go spend money right then, I can scrap when the mood hits me no matter what time of day or night!