Thread: trouble ticket??

Default trouble ticket??

I have comcast for my internet and the email format has changed. I am trying to fill out a trouble ticket and I do not know how to get to the "header" of my order email. i used to be able to click on "view" and the header would show up. "View" is no longer on my email, does anyone now how to file trouble ticket with new comcast email format?
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfreak7 View Post
    I have comcast for my internet and the email format has changed. I am trying to fill out a trouble ticket and I do not know how to get to the "header" of my order email. i used to be able to click on "view" and the header would show up. "View" is no longer on my email, does anyone now how to file trouble ticket with new comcast email format?
    This is what I do: open the email--then go to file--properties--then details at the top, that opens the headers...copy the headers + email confirmation and paste into the TT.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I am trying this, but when I get to properties it only says "general" and javascript? It does not let me go any further
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfreak7 View Post
    I am trying this, but when I get to properties it only says "general" and javascript? It does not let me go any further
    no idea then, sorry. Hopefully someone will pop in that knows more?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I don't have comcast but I have had good luck doing google searches for issues like this.

Try doing a google search for "finding email headers in comcast" without the quotes.

Hopefully that will help you to figure it out.

Good luck.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards