Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about new merchant, Southwest Airlines Vacations

Default Question about new merchant, Southwest Airlines Vacations

I noticed Southwest Airlines Vacations in our "newest merchants" section on the news page of SR. I clicked on the link and there was a tab for flights only. If we order tickets only through there, will we still get the credit? Oh I hope so, because I ordered our tickets for January! (would have anyway, but the 3% credit would be great!)

Ya know, at first I thought that it was only packages. But looking more closely, it looks like it does include regular flights as well. I guess we shall see! I'm not sure how it works with the Ding though...
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Ya know, at first I thought that it was only packages. But looking more closely, it looks like it does include regular flights as well. I guess we shall see! I'm not sure how it works with the Ding though...
    Oh goodie!!!! I don't have ding, so maybe that won't matter. I'll keep my eyes open for it!! Do you think they'll put through a 0.00 credit like the hotels do for tracking? This is pretty exciting (can you tell I'm excited!!). That will be around $17!

you have to keep us updated!! I would love to get this for any of our trips!!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Drat!!! I just booked flights to California for January.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm not sure if this applies to flight only, but I've read several times that tickets through SW Vacations are NOT considered ticketless, and you can't check in online 24 hours ahead of time.

Just in case you didn't notice that, it might be good to know now!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    I'm not sure if this applies to flight only, but I've read several times that tickets through SW Vacations are NOT considered ticketless, and you can't check in online 24 hours ahead of time.

Just in case you didn't notice that, it might be good to know now!
    Oh thanks -- I'll check before we get there

Just wondering if anyone had any more info or updates on this? Has anyone got credit yet or any hope of credit. I need to buy our tickets. Either way, I have to buy them but the extra 3% would be nice. I will use the link and see. Doesn't hurt to try.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by disneynut View Post
    Just wondering if anyone had any more info or updates on this? Has anyone got credit yet or any hope of credit. I need to buy our tickets. Either way, I have to buy them but the extra 3% would be nice. I will use the link and see. Doesn't hurt to try.
    I read on the description that you will receive credit after your trip. I'm not sure how long it will be before you see the tracking pend of $0. Probably depends on when they give that info to Tricia.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just curious if your SW purchase has shown up in your Account History yet Shelly.

And has anyone tried to purchase a DING fare through SR yet?