Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ? About Arm & Hammer Offer

Default ? About Arm & Hammer Offer

I figure probably not, but was wondering if we can do the Arm & Hammer Whitening offer if we have done it before? I got one last winter, and would really love to get another. I thought that at one point someone said that we could repeat offers such as this one, because you are actually buying something, but wasn't sure?
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes! This is actually a brand new offer through a new advertiser. We are working directly with the company on this one.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Awesome. My husband will be thrilled. Thanks Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards

Couple of questions on this offer:

1. My DH did the new offer on this a few minutes ago. Is this fast crediting?

2. My DH was a little confused when he did the offer...Is the $5.00 payout on the free + S/H product or is it for the White Smile Club that you get enrolled in?

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    Couple of questions on this offer:

1. My DH did the new offer on this a few minutes ago. Is this fast crediting?

2. My DH was a little confused when he did the offer...Is the $5.00 payout on the free + S/H product or is it for the White Smile Club that you get enrolled in?

It is a manual credit and credit will post on the free trial sign up!
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Thanks Angie!
    Sunshine Rewards

I did this offer a long time ago when SR had it through someone else. I absolutely loved the product and have been searching for the booster but since its not found in stores, I've not been able to buy it anywhere. I am absolutely thrilled that we now have this offer. You will notice a difference when you use the booster for sure. The toothbrush alone is worth about $9.00, not to mention the travel case that comes with it is really nice. I have a sonicare that I use daily and I can't travel with that, so this replacement while I'm gone is fabulous. You have no idea how happy I am about this. I won't have to be without the whitening toothpaste and booster ever again.

(yes, I am a freak about white teeth, sorry)
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Tricia-i too did this offer back in October last year and really loved the toothbrush, toothpaste and the booster. now that you are working directly with the company and as this is a manual credit if i do the offer and it does not credit in a certain amount of time (say 30 days) can a tt be filed for this to get the credit? any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    Tricia-i too did this offer back in October last year and really loved the toothbrush, toothpaste and the booster. now that you are working directly with the company and as this is a manual credit if i do the offer and it does not credit in a certain amount of time (say 30 days) can a tt be filed for this to get the credit? any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
    We can try, but I can't make any promises since it is still an offer. We're paying out $5 for something that only costs $6 shipping and handling. So it is almost a freebie. But we are working with them to watch the numbers closely to make sure things track. If you like the PRODUCT and would rather go the safer shopping route, we have now added them to our shopping merchants as well. Their name is Church & Dwight. If you would not get credit for a purchase through that link, we could definitely file a trouble ticket with them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post

I signed up for the free trial on 5-28 and no credit? Am I being impatient?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards