Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ? About Arm & Hammer Offer

It's going to be at least a week from when we started running it before we get credits. Because we are working directly with them and not through a network, it's not as simple as just logging in and pulling numbers. We have to wait for them to run reports. We ask every day, but we just have to be patient with them because working with an incentive site is a whole new thing for them. Non-incentive sites usually only get a monthly report and we are trying to get set up on a daily or weekly reporting system.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I signed up for the free trial on 5-28 and no credit? Am I being impatient?
    Because the company is experiencing a software change, they said it may take another day or two to get all the sub ids to us. They have all of our credits from what we can tell its just a matter of sorting them out for each member, so, it may be a few more days till you see the credits.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Because the company is experiencing a software change, they said it may take another day or two to get all the sub ids to us. They have all of our credits from what we can tell its just a matter of sorting them out for each member, so, it may be a few more days till you see the credits.
    Thanks Cindy!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I signed up for this one on 5/28 also.

I haven't gotten a sign-up e-mail from them, and my credit card hasn't been charged for the shipping yet, do you think it worked?

Thanks!

I tried it the other day. Just hope it credits before the end of the month- I'm cutting it close to get SM. I think I'm at about $91, but surveys are not liking me right now.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin