Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: September Surveys????

WOOT! I never thought they would go down with all that survey based pay for your cruise trip math but WOOT good news! Now to make those surveys pay for that deposit ASAP!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Woo hoo! I love the surveys; it's the main way I earn anything! I am at 26 for this month but I hope to get to 30!
    Me Dh Dd (4 yo) Ds (1 yo)

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Yes, the surveys are fantastic. I can't believe how the credits add up so fast. Why o why did it take me so long to start and do surveys? The forum is such a great place to get information from those in the know. Thanks for all of you hard work, Tricia.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

I the surveys too. Well at least the ones that are easy and credit. Thanks for keeping the increase and bonus stuff going, Tricia. It makes it worth the aggravation of trying to qualify on those hard days.

Thanks Tricia!! Another survey lovin momma over here! :wave:

Thanks Tricia - More reasons to continue doing them.
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Yes, thank you! It's become part of my morning routine.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yeah, we could stop at 25 and get our bonus.... BUT if we continued to do surveys for the remaining 6 days, that's an extra $4.80 for the month! It doesn't sound like a lot when you say .80/ survey, but for every 5 surveys you do, that's an extra $4.00. Just think of how many of the small offers you have to do to equal that amount!
    Sunshine Rewards

Excellent! I used to do surveys, then I stopped. This month I was determined to get 10. Well, I am at 23. Only 2 more!!! Several days I just could not qualify for the life of me. It wasn't like I didn't try! I am hoping to get the next 2 tomorrow and Thursday. I am sweating it just a little!

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Cool. I used to hate the surveys b/c they were such a pain for so little payoff. But all credit to Greenfield, they seem to have worked to make the process better. I qualify more often now and have far fewer "glitchy" ones than I used to. And at .80 with a bonus, it's far more worthwhile for the days when it doesn't go so smoothly. Thanks Tricia!!!