Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Post and Win AGAIN! Chatter Thread

Default Post and Win AGAIN! Chatter Thread

I see several of you posting a credit for the Reward TV paid click. Don't forget to do the offer as well. This is a fun and easy offer to complete that is crediting very well. Don't miss out on the opportunity to earn a little extra and get another entry in the contest!
    Angie

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

#1674055 Paid Click: Hot Jobs (May 2009) 0.01 Credits 05/28/2009

ETA: wrong thread
    Last edited by PSL1013; 05-28-2009 at 09:10 AM.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

do we post each credit seperately? or all in one post
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

Quote Originally Posted by nicholfamily5 View Post
    do we post each credit seperately? or all in one post
    Post them separately-I'll take care of the totals for our Bonus winners. Each post will be an entry for the SR Bags which will be a random draw. You want as many entries as possible!
    Angie

Don't forget to take advantage of the Free Vista Print Sample which is a great offer that pays $2.50 and the Quality Paperback Book Club which pays $10.00.

You might also want to try 4inkjets if you haven't already. The increased cash back is still at 14% right now. OR how about making your first purchase at any of our new merchants including TotalBedroom.com, WorldClassNutrition, and of course, Crocs! Check out the complete list of our newest merchants in the member zone.

While the credits are manual and may not make their way to us for the contest, you won't want to miss the new ARM & HAMMER Whitening Booster offer. You should be receiving email with more details on this one. Check out Cindy's video review in the videoblog too!!

SR has tons of ways to earn and enter. Get movin' and make May your BIG money month.
    Angie

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Just a word of caution, I posted in the other thread, while I do love the Arm & Hammer booster and was hoping to be able to order more soon, they automatically enroll you into their "club".

They should TELL you BEFORE you purchase that your signing up for the "free club" and that they're going to ship it to you every 2 months. I did the offer bc I truly love the booster but what I wasn't bargaining for was this below:
    Now I have to wait for them to process my order before I can call to get out of the White Smile Club. I don't mind joining clubs if I know BEFORE hand like the book clubs, but this is just wrong.

Just for trying ARM & HAMMER? Whitening Booster today, we'll arrange a free membership in our White Smile Club. Just by being a White Smile Club member you can continue to receive two ARM & HAMMER? Whitening Boosters plus two tubes of our ARM & HAMMER? Advance White Brilliant Sparkle toothpastes for that ?fresh from the dentist? clean feeling every 60 days for only $14.99 plus a small handling fee of just $2.50 per shipment, charged to the same account you are using today.
    Plus ? we?ll pay the shipping charges. That?s a huge savings of 25% off the original price. This incredible value is yours every 60 days as long as you stay a member of the club and there's no minimum to buy.
    You can cancel anytime by calling Customer Service at 1-800-786-5135. We?re so sure that you?ll love the whitening power of ARM & HAMMER? Whitening Booster that you'll want to keep a fresh supply at all times.
    How can we help you? Call Customer Service at 1-800-786-5135
    Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST

I already tried calling but their customer reps are all in training and unavailable now.
    Sunshine Rewards

Do daily surveys from yesterday, which credit today, count?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

well I take it back appearently it is on the front page but I must have missed it bc I read the whole front page and I don't remember reading that anywhere. I'm very cautious when signing up for things like that and I always check it out first.

Update :I just read the link from the offers page and I see it there, but i swear it wasn't there when i clicked through the email. Either that or I'm getting old.
    Sunshine Rewards

#1675103 Paid Click: Hot Jobs (May 2009) 0.01 Credits 05/28/2009 Paid

Whoops. wrong place.
    Last edited by MKCP84; 05-28-2009 at 02:10 PM. Reason: wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    well I take it back appearently it is on the front page but I must have missed it bc I read the whole front page and I don't remember reading that anywhere. I'm very cautious when signing up for things like that and I always check it out first.

Update :I just read the link from the offers page and I see it there, but i swear it wasn't there when i clicked through the email. Either that or I'm getting old.

I can understand your frustration for companies that do that. Glad you found it listed on the webpage. I'm always very careful to look for stuff like that now and I religiously scour the terms and conditions and print them so there is no misunderstanding.

I ended up canceling an item I really wanted to try because the company was sneaky.

Arm & Hammer however isn't sneaky. They do have the information listed several on the front page and before you hit submit. All companies are trying to get additional business in this bad economy, and nothing is free anymore.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards