Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Sunshine Rewards Reviews ARM & HAMMER Whitening Booster

Default Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Sunshine Rewards Reviews ARM & HAMMER Whitening Booster

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Great video Cindy I too love the product.

BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

they should TELL you BEFORE you purchase that your signing up for the "free club" and that they're going to ship it to you every 2 months. I did the offer bc I truly love the booster but what I wasn't bargaining for was this below:
    Now I have to wait for them to process my order before I can call to get otu of the White Smile Club. I don't mind joining clubs if I know BEFORE hand like the book clubs, but this is just wrong.

Just for trying ARM & HAMMER? Whitening Booster today, we'll arrange a free membership in our White Smile Club. Just by being a White Smile Club member you can continue to receive two ARM & HAMMER? Whitening Boosters plus two tubes of our ARM & HAMMER? Advance White Brilliant Sparkle toothpastes for that ?fresh from the dentist? clean feeling every 60 days for only $14.99 plus a small handling fee of just $2.50 per shipment, charged to the same account you are using today.
    Plus ? we?ll pay the shipping charges. That?s a huge savings of 25% off the original price. This incredible value is yours every 60 days as long as you stay a member of the club and there's no minimum to buy.
    You can cancel anytime by calling Customer Service at 1-800-786-5135. We?re so sure that you?ll love the whitening power of ARM & HAMMER? Whitening Booster that you'll want to keep a fresh supply at all times.
    How can we help you? Call Customer Service at 1-800-786-5135
    Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST
    Sunshine Rewards

It is on the first page that they tell you that you are enrolling in "club". It's in the fine print at the bottom. Sorry you missed it.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    It is on the first page that they tell you that you are enrolling in "club". It's in the fine print at the bottom. Sorry you missed it.
    I must have bc I read the whole front page and I don't remember reading that anywhere. I'm very cautious when signing up for things like that and I always check it out first. I just read the link from the offers page and I see it there, but i swear it wasn't there when i clicked through the email. Either that or I'm getting old.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I must have bc I read the whole front page and I don't remember reading that anywhere. I'm very cautious when signing up for things like that and I always check it out first. I just read the link from the offers page and I see it there, but i swear it wasn't there when i clicked through the email. Either that or I'm getting old.
    Hmmmm, your not as old as me and I saw it. LOL I know, you were just all excited about getting bright teeth. haha
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

This is one that I checked out really carefully before we ran it because I don't like the ones that autoenroll. But because they have it on the bottom of the front page AND it is reasonable, I went with it. I truly think that they believe in their product so much that people will not want to cancel. They give you a full 60 days, plus even the shipment price is reasonable for what you get. Compared to the ones that give you like 14 days (and you usually don't even have your trial by then) and then charge you $50 for the first shipment, this one is really good.

I think that we will end up having a lot of members who stay with it and take the next shipment because they like the product and the price is much lower than anywhere else. But if anyone is interested in the product but DOESN'T want to do the offer, we have them listed as a merchant now as well. I'll go in and add that to the videoblog.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Question

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    But if anyone is interested in the product but DOESN'T want to do the offer, we have them listed as a merchant now as well. I'll go in and add that to the videoblog.

Tricia, I went into the Shopping-As seen on TV and when I clicked on the A&H merchant link it brought me back to the Offer page and I had just done this one and it is in my "Pending Offers" box now. I wanted to order another without the membership for my daughter. Can I can't just buy it and if so which merchant?? Maybe I'm missing something?
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

The Company is actually Church & Dwight. But we just checked the site again and they have some of the Arm & Hammer products but not the tooth whitening. I'll keep an eye on it, but it looks like maybe they have moved to only having this particular offer running. You definitely cannot get the 5.99 deal without signing up for the membership. But we'll see if we can find any other way to get the products themselves without the membership.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Wink

Thank you Tricia!! I guess I could share, but I won't!!

I'll keep an eye on that merchant and see if it comes back around!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

FYI, you can get the Whitening Booster and the toothpaste at Drugstore.com, with SR cash back of course. I did the offer the first time around and love both the toothpaste and the booster, so this is where I've been getting it.

http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...158&catid=1152

http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...46&catid=15481
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES