Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Sunshine Rewards Reviews ARM & HAMMER Whitening Booster

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    FYI, you can get the Whitening Booster and the toothpaste at Drugstore.com, with SR cash back of course. I did the offer the first time around and love both the toothpaste and the booster, so this is where I've been getting it.

http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...158&catid=1152

http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...46&catid=15481
    Thats good to know but that would make it almost 10.00 plus shipping and with the offer its 14.99 for double the amt, two of each and only 2.50 handling, a much better deal. I guess it is 25% cheaper like they say. I sure wish I would have known though before where to get it cause I've been very stingy with it....even took DH so he didn't have any. LOL
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Thats good to know but that would make it almost 10.00 plus shipping and with the offer its 14.99 for double the amt, two of each and only 2.50 handling, a much better deal. I guess it is 25% cheaper like they say. I sure wish I would have known though before where to get it cause I've been very stingy with it....even took DH so he didn't have any. LOL
    I just did some figuring and it is a better deal but just a few cents right now because the toothpaste is on sale for $3.19x2=$6.38. The booster is regular price at $5.79x2=$11.58...I always order from Drugstore.com with free shipping, so the Total for the same is $17.96 at DS and $17.49 through the club. It is definitely a better deal when Drugstore goes back to the regular price of $3.99, than it will be a total of $19.56 if you got the free shipping!

I might just have to think about this because I do love both of those products but don't really know if I would go through it every 60 days, even with two of us using it about 3-4 times a day, that booster seems to last a long time?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I just did some figuring and it is a better deal but just a few cents right now because the toothpaste is on sale for $3.19x2=$6.38. The booster is regular price at $5.79x2=$11.58...I always order from Drugstore.com with free shipping, so the Total for the same is $17.96 at DS and $17.49 through the club. It is definitely a better deal when Drugstore goes back to the regular price of $3.99, than it will be a total of $19.56 if you got the free shipping!

I might just have to think about this because I do love both of those products but don't really know if I would go through it every 60 days, even with two of us using it about 3-4 times a day, that booster seems to last a long time?
    You know what, I was thinking the same thing, but figured if nothing else, i can give one to my daughter like every other shipment cause could use it. I'm also wondering that if you talk to customer service after you join if you can change the shipments to every 90 days instead.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

You know what, I was thinking the same thing, but figured if nothing else, i can give one to my daughter like every other shipment cause could use it. I'm also wondering that if you talk to customer service after you join if you can change the shipments to every 90 days instead.
    Every 90 days would probably work better or maybe you can delay a shipment like you can on QVC if you have something on auto-delivery, if you can remember to do it, that is??
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Every 90 days would probably work better or maybe you can delay a shipment like you can on QVC if you have something on auto-delivery, if you can remember to do it, that is??
    I don't mind auto ship if I'm prepared for it.

On the other hand DH doesn't want to use it so it's ALL mine and I am STILL on the first booster from the original offer. I only snatched this one up bc i didn't know you could find it anywhere else. So it's good to know it's on drugstore.com bc I usually wait to place an order when I have enough for free shipping. I think one container of the booster has lasted me at least 6 wks and I still have another one in the closet, then add the next batch coming I'm probably set for what 6 months??? lol Unless DH figures it out and starts using it. Which is why I really don't want to have them start sending me more (on auto ship) since I will already have a "stock pile".
    Sunshine Rewards

I just got off the phone with customer service, they were sooooooo nice. They have changed my delivery to every 90 days. She said that its not a problem to reset the time since some people don't use it as quickly. So, there ya go, if you want to do the offer, just call the number on your confirmation, its a huge number you can't miss it, and change the date. You can do it at any time.

I just got off the phone with customer service, they were sooooooo nice. They have changed my delivery to every 90 days. She said that its not a problem to reset the time since some people don't use it as quickly. So, there ya go, if you want to do the offer, just call the number on your confirmation, its a huge number you can't miss it, and change the date. You can do it at any time.
    Wow, thanks!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

That's great to know, thank you!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Two things...
    1) Something else to consider....when you re-order through Drugstore.com you're still earning cash back from SR everytime you order...when you do the club, you wouldn't...hmmm...

2) How is this stuff as far as sensitivity? I've found some whitening products make my teeth really sensitive.

Thanks
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Two things...
    1) Something else to consider....when you re-order through Drugstore.com you're still earning cash back from SR everytime you order...when you do the club, you wouldn't...hmmm...

2) How is this stuff as far as sensitivity? I've found some whitening products make my teeth really sensitive.

Thanks
    My teeth are horribly sensitive and this doesn't bother them a bit.
    Also, even though you don't get cash back on the reorders, the price is so much cheaper that the percentage for ordering from drugstore.com comes out way less, especially if you have to pay shipping, believe me, cheapo me has figured it out.