Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Sunshine Rewards Reviews ARM & HAMMER Whitening Booster

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    My teeth are horribly sensitive and this doesn't bother them a bit.
    Also, even though you don't get cash back on the reorders, the price is so much cheaper that the percentage for ordering from drugstore.com comes out way less, especially if you have to pay shipping, believe me, cheapo me has figured it out.

Ha! Thanks for the info Cheapo!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Two things...
    1) Something else to consider....when you re-order through Drugstore.com you're still earning cash back from SR everytime you order...when you do the club, you wouldn't...hmmm...

2) How is this stuff as far as sensitivity? I've found some whitening products make my teeth really sensitive.

Thanks
    I have sensitive gums too and no problems with using this. I was thinking the same thing with the cash back from Drugstore.com of 5%, assuming you are getting free shipping which I always do, you are going to pay $19.56 with .98 cash back, which would make it $18.58. The same exact thing that you get joining the club with the auto delivery, would be $17.49....you are paying $1.09 more at Drugstore.com (after subtracting the cash back) but when you need every penny to count in your account sometimes, it might make a difference where you want to order?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I assume Grace is old enough (14, in 3 wks) to use this so I will share with her. Need to check and see if Anna can use it, she is as crazy about white teeth as Cindy. If she can use it, she will be beyond excited. Ordered mine a couple days ago and can't wait to get it.

We have really had some great offers, in the past few wks. Ordered books thru Quality Paperbook club and more stuff thru Vista. Really didn't need the Vista stuff but I enjoy making that personalized stuff. I am goofy that way.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Ok, I did the offer! Hope I love it like you all do! Also hope it credits, if not no worries!! :0)
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Thanks guys for your patience on these credits. They are changing systems and haven't been able to pull the info for us yet, should be today, and then they will be manually credited.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Thanks guys for your patience on these credits. They are changing systems and haven't been able to pull the info for us yet, should be today, and then they will be manually credited.
    I was just going through my records and wondering about this!!

Thanks for the update Cindy!!!

I hope it works out credit-wise. I checked my credit card today- still have no charge on it...don't think I rec'd an email either.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Are you guys seeing your credits yet?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Credit is in my account tonight!!! Thanks!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Yup credit is there, thank you!
    Sunshine Rewards