Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New games!!

Default New games!!

SunshineGuy and I just added 4 new games to the forum. Two are the free games, one is premium, and one is for super members.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I can't believe that I am still the leading scorer in one of the new games!! No one must be playing it because I only played it twice.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I can't believe that I am still the leading scorer in one of the new games!! No one must be playing it because I only played it twice.
    I'd play but the boss may fire me for messing around on the job.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Don't want to make you feel bad, but I actually got a score in the 300,000's. However, when it went to enter the score, all the info came up in Chinese/Japanese (whatever). I had to choose between two boxes, but my Chinese is a little rusty, so it didn't save my score, LOL! I know you are thinking I'm telling a story, but this is really the truth.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Don't want to make you feel bad, but I actually got a score in the 300,000's. However, when it went to enter the score, all the info came up in Chinese/Japanese (whatever). I had to choose between two boxes, but my Chinese is a little rusty, so it didn't save my score, LOL! I know you are thinking I'm telling a story, but this is really the truth.
    Silly you, you should have picked this box. 现在请您进行选择。
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Silly you, you should have picked this box. 现在请您进行选择。
    Damn.......I need to brush up on my foreign language skills, LOL. Honestly, I should have taken a screen shot when it happened. I thought it was hysterically funny.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

That's hilarious! I don't remember having to pick a box when I was done. Or maybe I'm so fluent I didn't even realize it was foreign.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

That's hilarious! I don't remember having to pick a box when I was done. Or maybe I'm so fluent I didn't even realize it was foreign.
    Everything comes so much easier to you youngsters.......
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I played but didn't even know what I was doing with it?? Confused the heck out of me and I couldn't find any instructions on how to play, I just kept clicking around and ended up in 11th I think? Just took a look and now I'm in 12th...someone beat my score?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I found the game Tricia still has the high score on, Block Cats, and played again just to find out what the button is at the end. I actually tried to lose! At the end, I only had one button come up that said "submit." I'm not sure if that's the same one or not that you did.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards