Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New games!!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I found the game Tricia still has the high score on, Block Cats, and played again just to find out what the button is at the end. I actually tried to lose! At the end, I only had one button come up that said "submit." I'm not sure if that's the same one or not that you did.
    If a button said "submit" for me, it wasn't in English, LOL!
    Actually, it was two rectangular boxes, each with Chinese/Japanese characters in it. After looking at it for a minute or two, I realize I needed to select one to get my score to submit. Didn't know which one, so took a wrong guess. I found it to be very amusing. It sounds like there was a glitch when I took it and now it's fixed. I just haven't wanted to spend all that time playing only to have the same think happen again. Besides, Tricia deserves to be in the limelight for a while.
    Last edited by spring; 06-03-2009 at 06:51 PM.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I can't believe that I am still the leading scorer in one of the new games!! No one must be playing it because I only played it twice.
    I beat you 3 times already. It does not post.

I'm starting to wonder if SG might have rigged it in my favor somehow just so that I could feel good about myself for a few days.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Awwwww That's sweet!!!!!

You only get the chinese/japanese screen if you beat the high score any other score brings up the submit score in english. I beat the high score yesterday and got the chinese/japanese screen with 2 options- I chose one and wouldn't you know it was the wrong one- it took me back to play the game again. Today I beat the high score again and was excited because this time I was going to choose the other option to record my score but that one took me back to the beginning also. I really enjoy this game but I would enjoy it more if I had the high score! LOL
    Robin

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by catnapfan View Post
    You only get the chinese/japanese screen if you beat the high score any other score brings up the submit score in english. I beat the high score yesterday and got the chinese/japanese screen with 2 options- I chose one and wouldn't you know it was the wrong one- it took me back to play the game again. Today I beat the high score again and was excited because this time I was going to choose the other option to record my score but that one took me back to the beginning also. I really enjoy this game but I would enjoy it more if I had the high score! LOL
    Sorry you couldn't submit high score. However, I'm so glad someone could validate my story about the interesting screen. I think Tricia's score is safe, LOL!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

How weird! I wonder how I could submit my score?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    How weird! I wonder how I could submit my score?
    Perhaps if you were the first one it automatically posted? Or if you were not first, you read Chinese/Japanese quite well, LOL!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

私は同様に高い得点〔楽譜〕をたたいて、投函するためにそれを入手できなかったです。 もう1時間の私が決して取り戻さない私の生命〔生活〕.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
    私は同様に高い得点〔楽譜〕をたたいて、投函するためにそれを入手できなかったです。 もう1時間の私が決して取り戻さない私の生命〔生活〕.
    Too funny! I tried again today, now that Tricia's high score has been successfully broken AND posted. Again, I got a score in the 300,000's, breaking the high score, and again, got the Chinese/Japanese characters inside two rectangular boxes. I thought I was being smart by going to babblefish dot com to see if I could translate what was in the boxes. I was not able to copy/paste, so I tried to translate "submit" into Chinese/Japanese. To my untrained eye, nothing popped up being remotely close, so I doubt those boxes help to submit a score. However, I thought the characters looked more Japanese than Chinese, as if it really matters...
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards