Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New games!!

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Too funny! I tried again today, now that Tricia's high score has been successfully broken AND posted. Again, I got a score in the 300,000's, breaking the high score, and again, got the Chinese/Japanese characters inside two rectangular boxes. I thought I was being smart by going to babblefish dot com to see if I could translate what was in the boxes. I was not able to copy/paste, so I tried to translate "submit" into Chinese/Japanese. To my untrained eye, nothing popped up being remotely close, so I doubt those boxes help to submit a score. However, I thought the characters looked more Japanese than Chinese, as if it really matters...
    Try and translate my post (Japenase.) See what you get. I think the game looks Japanese, the character and stuff.

Has anyone figured out how to post a score? Or is luck?
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
    Try and translate my post (Japenase.) See what you get. I think the game looks Japanese, the character and stuff.

Has anyone figured out how to post a score? Or is luck?
    Okay, here's the translation I got:

《主語なし》I hit, mail a high point [a/the score] similarly I was not able to obtain it to. My life [the life] that I in one hour never retake already.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay, here's the translation I got:

《主語なし》I hit, mail a high point [a/the score] similarly I was not able to obtain it to. My life [the life] that I in one hour never retake already.

If I remember correctly...

"I too got the the high score and was unable to post it. Another hour of my life I will never get back." This is better then whispering down the lane!

Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post

If I remember correctly...

"I too got the the high score and was unable to post it. Another hour of my life I will never get back." This is better then whispering down the lane!

Yeah, these translation sites aren't as accurate as we'd like them to be...
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Well I just beat the high score TWICE in a row....first game, wrong button...second game I was excited to be able to try the OTHER button, yeah you guessed it....neither button would save my score. If anyone beats the high score and is able to save it....please post here because it was so frustrating! Now I have a
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Well I just beat the high score TWICE in a row....first game, wrong button...second game I was excited to be able to try the OTHER button, yeah you guessed it....neither button would save my score. If anyone beats the high score and is able to save it....please post here because it was so frustrating! Now I have a
    Pam, this is exactly why I don't play that game anymore. It takes a long time to play, and then when you actually DO beat the score, it doesn't save the score no matter which button you choose, at least not for me.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Pam, this is exactly why I don't play that game anymore. It takes a long time to play, and then when you actually DO beat the score, it doesn't save the score no matter which button you choose, at least not for me.
    I just played it again and ended up right under you! I wonder what you have to do because there are only two buttons and neither one worked for me. Where are you catnapfan...fill us in, how did you do it?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

OK- I'll tell you my secret if you promise not to actually beat my high score. After beating the high score numerous times with scores over 300,000 and not being able to submit it I decided to try a new technique. I beat the score but then got out of the game before hitting 300,000 and that worked. It seems that anything over 300,000 won't post.
    Robin

Quote Originally Posted by catnapfan View Post
    OK- I'll tell you my secret if you promise not to actually beat my high score. After beating the high score numerous times with scores over 300,000 and not being able to submit it I decided to try a new technique. I beat the score but then got out of the game before hitting 300,000 and that worked. It seems that anything over 300,000 won't post.
    Ohhhhhhhhh.........that is sooooooooo sneaky! I love it!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards