Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New games!!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by catnapfan View Post
    OK- I'll tell you my secret if you promise not to actually beat my high score. After beating the high score numerous times with scores over 300,000 and not being able to submit it I decided to try a new technique. I beat the score but then got out of the game before hitting 300,000 and that worked. It seems that anything over 300,000 won't post.
    Very clever! So how do you get out of the game before you hit 300,000? BTW, I beat the high score a third time, clicked all over the place, thinking that there must be something more to it? NOT
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Very clever! So how do you get out of the game before you hit 300,000? BTW, I beat the high score a third time, clicked all over the place, thinking that there must be something more to it? NOT
    You can't just end the game when you want. When you start to get close to 300,000 you have to play out the game but try not to get too many points to put you over.
    Robin

You can't just end the game when you want. When you start to get close to 300,000 you have to play out the game but try not to get too many points to put you over.
    ok thanks...next time I have an hour of my life to waste, I will give it a try! Watch out though, I'm going for one of those trophy's!!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Pam- I can't believe you beat my high score after I told you my secret! The saddest part is that Block Cats is a super member game and I didn't make super member for this quarter so I can't even defend my title. But wait until October- I'll be coming to get my trophy back!
    Robin

Pam- I can't believe you beat my high score after I told you my secret! The saddest part is that Block Cats is a super member game and I didn't make super member for this quarter so I can't even defend my title. But wait until October- I'll be coming to get my trophy back!
    I'm so sorry I was obsessed with it and I came so close so many times, mostly because I wasn't paying attention and went over or it finished within just a few points....all I wanted was one of the trophies, I NEVER expected that I would get the #1 trophy! I wish that game were a little shorter time wise to play because it's a lot of fun! Ah, the hours I put into it!!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I'm so sorry I was obsessed with it and I came so close so many times, mostly because I wasn't paying attention and went over or it finished within just a few points....all I wanted was one of the trophies, I NEVER expected that I would get the #1 trophy! I wish that game were a little shorter time wise to play because it's a lot of fun! Ah, the hours I put into it!!!
    Oh, Pam. You are so evil..............LOL!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Oh, Pam. You are so evil..............LOL!
    I know, I feel so bad! But I do love that trophy, hopefully I can keep it until October, when catnapfan comes back for her revenge!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

have not looked and have to post so i can play for the day, but wanted to ask if there was a hidden object search game, like big city adventure that is online, love those games, but they make you pay after so many levels or so much time.

Sunshine Rewards

Just became a SM for 1Q11. Tried out free arcade games. Had fun playing Ultimate Greed Poker Slingo. Thanks, Tricia!