Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite Disney Park?

My favorite park with my kids is the Magic Kingdom. I just love the looks on their faces when all the smells, sounds and the castle hit them. I love the rides and how excited they get! It always reminds me of the first time I went as a kid!
    My favorite adult time park would be Epcot! I look forward to the day when we get to go and spend time just going through things/without the kids!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Hands down it would be Epcot for me, mostly because of World Showcase. It's my happy place!
    Heather
    Sunshine Rewards

My vote also goes to Epcot. The World Showcase at night is so beautiful and romantic. The food and drinks are so delicious and unique at the same time. LOVE IT!!!

I also love how it is fun and educational at the same time. The boat ride through the greenhouse always makes me want to learn more about agriculture and I hope it will do the same for the kids when they get a little older. My husband and I went to Epcot without the kids for the first time last year and it was amazing. It is a totally different experience without the kids.
    (4) (3) (2)
    Us: "Where do you guys want to go for dinner tonight?"
    Kids: "Disney World"
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer13079 View Post
    My husband and I went to Epcot without the kids for the first time last year and it was amazing. It is a totally different experience without the kids.
    I agree with you, I think this is why I love Epcot so much, alot more for the adults to do here!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I love MGM! MK comes in second, followed by EPCOT and then AK last. I felt lost at AK. We didn't get to do the world Showcase last year, but I am making it a point to spend a day there exploring all the countries.
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

Disneyland. LOL It's the only one I've been to besides Ca. Adventure.

Wow! This is really difficult. I would have to say that the Magic Kingdom is #1 for me. I have a lot of wonderful family memories there.

MGM is my favorite of the remaining parks. I love RnRC and TOT. And Fantasmic is incredible. The park really needs a makeover though.

Epcot is great. We always find something new to do here. I love Soarin' and Mission Space.

Animal Kingdom is okay. We usually do ITTBAB and Expedition Everest and thats about it. I just find this park to be sooooo hot and crowded and really kinda boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    Animal Kingdom is okay. We usually do ITTBAB and Expedition Everest and thats about it. I just find this park to be sooooo hot and crowded and really kinda boring.
    I agree. Half a day there is plenty. It gets hot and crowded and I feel like I go in circles. I like the shows and the safari. But it is my least favorite of the parks in WDW.
    <Sunshine Rewards

My favorite would be Magic Kingdom.
    Me DH DD15 DS13 DD8 DS5
    Sunshine Rewards

Mine is Magic Kingdom, I love them all...but from the time I board the monorail until I walk down main street my heart is a flutter, 20 trips later....still feel that way.....even my kids (14,13 mouthy teens are good there...lol)