Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite Disney Park?

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensdreamer View Post
    Mine is Magic Kingdom, I love them all...but from the time I board the monorail until I walk down main street my heart is a flutter, 20 trips later....still feel that way.....even my kids (14,13 mouthy teens are good there...lol)
    Oh, I know just what you mean. My heart's aflutter just thinking about it. I love walking down main street, seeing the castle.

Smile

We love them all, but for me I love MK the best. There is nothing like the magic!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Oh, I know just what you mean. My heart's aflutter just thinking about it. I love walking down main street, seeing the castle.

Have you all heard that Disney was coming to Texas? Someone told my sister that they were building a theme park in Texas. That would be awesome, but I don't beleive it!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I love MK for the rides and Epcot for the food!
    Sunshine Rewards

If I absolutely HAD to pick just one, I'd say Magic Kingdom. I love everything about it, the rides, scenery, the different lands, all the small details that I notice more of every time I go. I have wonderful memories of being a kid at the Magic Kingdom. Spotting the castle from the monorail for the first time each trip still takes my breath away. I get tears in my eyes just thinking about it!

My second favorite is definitely Epcot. It is such a beautiful park. I could wander around for hours just taking it all in. I get such a peaceful feeling there - partly because it is more spread out so it usually seems less crowded.

We just took a trip in August and already I'm missing it! Every year we say we're going to go somewhere else for vacation and we keep ending up back at WDW. I REALLY would love to take my kids somewhere different next year, but it is going to be so hard to skip disney!
    Debbie

wow, to me that is a hard question. one i really don't think i could just pick 1.

while i love disney, i also can find things i don't enjoy at each park.

i have been thinking about this one for quite a while now and still can't come up with my favorite.

so i asked my son, LOL he said typhoon lagoon! LOL

Magic Kingdom for us too! That's always the park we go to first. It doesn't feel like were in Disney until we get to the Magic Kingdom.

TTFN
    Marianne

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Magic Kingdom is my favorite. I get choked up with my first view of Cinderella Castle..........then I lose the sentiment and enjoy the rides!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I love Magic Kingdom, by far my favorite.

I have to say Animal Kingdom is my Fav. I just love to look at all the detail there is thru this park.