Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: One Day Only Shopping Specials

This is awfully tempting......I should walk away from the computer and not even LOOK at the Disney site.....

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Ooh Tricia!! Lands End is higher?! Hmmmm...I've been putting off an order...I guess I need to take advantage! AND Disneyshopping...I just shouldn't even look!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

How much do those of you with pools usually spend on beach towels? We don't have one now, but we will in our new house next summer. I see that Disney has them on sale for $5. Is it worth it to stock up on them? Or can you get them cheaper if you just get plain ones during the season at Target or wherever? We have about 5 Disney ones that the girls have been using for the last few years and they do seem to hold up well.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I just ordered from DIsney Shopping I got 12 shirts for the kids for our trip in December for 65.00. I dont think my credit will come through because I used a gift card for part of it and I also used a code I got in the mail this week for 15% off. Doesnt matter though because it was an awesome deal. They each got 4 shirts. They are set for the trip as far as tops now. They have some AMAZINGLY cute luggage for kids that are 19.99 each and have a rolling suitcase, backpack and duffle. They have 2 girls styles and 1 boys. I am so tempted to go back and order these also. TOO CUTE!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    How much do those of you with pools usually spend on beach towels? We don't have one now, but we will in our new house next summer. I see that Disney has them on sale for $5. Is it worth it to stock up on them? Or can you get them cheaper if you just get plain ones during the season at Target or wherever? We have about 5 Disney ones that the girls have been using for the last few years and they do seem to hold up well.
    I have these towels also for the kids, they each have 2, and I LOVE them. They are very sturdy and hold up well with washing and use. I imagine you MIGHT find them cheaper but really not much I wouldnt think. I would stock up on them because people always seem to forget towels when they come over to swim and then they want to use your bath towels. Having these will make it much easier.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I just ordered from DIsney Shopping I got 12 shirts for the kids for our trip in December for 65.00. I dont think my credit will come through because I used a gift card for part of it and I also used a code I got in the mail this week for 15% off. Doesnt matter though because it was an awesome deal. They each got 4 shirts. They are set for the trip as far as tops now. They have some AMAZINGLY cute luggage for kids that are 19.99 each and have a rolling suitcase, backpack and duffle. They have 2 girls styles and 1 boys. I am so tempted to go back and order these also. TOO CUTE!
    Oh, boy. I think I am going to have to look at these!!!

I actually used a gift card the last time I shopped through them and got credit. And I am 99% sure that a lot of times we have gotten credits when people have used codes with them as well.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Well I don't have a pool or kids but I took Mike to the beach this year with my family and he got a generic beach towel from target and it was $9. I think that was the cheapest he could find that was of any decent quality and wouldn't fall apart on the sand.
    Sunshine Rewards

They are really cure shirts Tricia, they are design studio shirts and they have the adults that match also. They were 4.99 each. They had so many styles available.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Well I don't have a pool or kids but I took Mike to the beach this year with my family and he got a generic beach towel from target and it was $9. I think that was the cheapest he could find that was of any decent quality and wouldn't fall apart on the sand.
    That's what I was thinking. If I wait until spring to get them, it's probably going to cost me more than $5 each just to get regular ones.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

We use our Disney towels for the kids at bath time. For $5 they are a great deal! They are very durable but I don't find them to be the most absorbent (not terrible just not the best.)
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards