Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One Day Only Shopping Specials

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    That's what I was thinking. If I wait until spring to get them, it's probably going to cost me more than $5 each just to get regular ones.
    Tricia, I have a pool and countless teenagers in it! This is an awsome deal on towels. I paid almost $10 a towel at the begining of the season. The funny thing is all the teenage girls wanted Katie's special mermaid towel!
    I am gonna stock up on these too!!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    They are really cure shirts Tricia, they are design studio shirts and they have the adults that match also. They were 4.99 each. They had so many styles available.

I saw these shirts at The Disney Store but couldn't find certain characters in the sizes I wanted, so I just ordered them for our trip in 2 years! What a deal too and I found a 15% off code to use there too.
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I think I may go do some shopping for next year...a towel, a bag and a beach chair? probably end up coming to about $15? nice gift if i say so myself!!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

YAy! My credit came through already for this order. VERY cool.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yay - Me too! I'm always leery of Disney Shopping because I had a TT that was denied back when the special 8% back was going.

I bought the personalized luggage sets and some matching t's (plus a matching shirt for me - LOL ) for my girls for our surprise Christmas trip.

I got some Christmas shopping out of the way early and I got SR credit. Verry happy day.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I am SOOOO tempted to buy that luggage. It is SOOO cute for the price. It would mean that there would be more suitcases in my adult set for me to use
    Sunshine Rewards

Hey Tricia,

I shopped this morning through the Disney 5% link. I didn't see this discussion here yesterday and thought it was for "TODAY" only. Guess it hadn't been pulled last night - will my order still qualify for the 5% back?

Also I used my disney visa code for free shipping vs. the $5 one but I've gotten credit with disney visa codes before. Crossing fingers it works!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Hey Tricia,

I shopped this morning through the Disney 5% link. I didn't see this discussion here yesterday and thought it was for "TODAY" only. Guess it hadn't been pulled last night - will my order still qualify for the 5% back?

Also I used my disney visa code for free shipping vs. the $5 one but I've gotten credit with disney visa codes before. Crossing fingers it works!!
    As long as the link was up there, you will get credit for it. When you click on the link, it automatically codes it with a special marker that tells me to give you the higher percentage. So some of you got a little extra time.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    As long as the link was up there, you will get credit for it. When you click on the link, it automatically codes it with a special marker that tells me to give you the higher percentage. So some of you got a little extra time.
    Oh thank you!!! DD is going to be thrilled with her Halloween costume that was also $10 off, and I ordered a couple of Christmas gifts already