Thread: Nutritional Science Lab

Default Nutritional Science Lab

The SR link is not working and I would like to order. I posted in the technical thread a couple of weeks ago, but the post must have gotten buried. Could someone help please? Thanks!

They have pulled their program i think. I'm not sure but they may have gone under completely. I think they now have a different name. Let me do some looking.

ETA, I have applied for the merchant that has taken over NCL, it is HCBL so be looking for it.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 05-31-2009 at 11:02 PM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    They have pulled their program i think. I'm not sure but they may have gone under completely. I think they now have a different name. Let me do some looking.

ETA, I have applied for the merchant that has taken over NCL, it is HCBL so be looking for it.
    I can get to NSL just by typing it in my browser and then can click on the link for Dermasatin PE and it appears that I can order it directly from there. Sort of confusing. I didn't actually place the order because I want to do it through SR. Would it be possible to check that?

Just went back to NSL and clicked on the Dermasatin PE link and it went to a site captiva skin care or something like that. I wonder if that site has an affiliate program? Can you tell I still want the Dermasatin. I have tried 2 other things that I could get locally. What a waste. Not anywhere close to Dermasatin! Thanks for any help!
    Last edited by Iteach; 05-31-2009 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    I can get to NSL just by typing it in my browser and then can click on the link for Dermasatin PE and it appears that I can order it directly from there. Sort of confusing. I didn't actually place the order because I want to do it through SR. Would it be possible to check that?

Just went back to NSL and clicked on the Dermasatin PE link and it went to a site captiva skin care or something like that. I wonder if that site has an affiliate program? Can you tell I still want the Dermasatin. I have tried 2 other things that I could get locally. What a waste. Not anywhere close to Dermasatin! Thanks for any help!
    I'm actually testing a new eye product for one of our merchants. I should have some news on it in a couple weeks, whether it works or not. I've heard its great, but didn't want to just take their word for it. You may want to see what results I have since I had really good ones too with the Dermasatin.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks Cindy. I'll wait to see what you think of the new product. I could be a commercial for Dermasatin it worked so well for me and without it now I can tell a real difference. I love the fact that Derma is a gel. I can get it on ebay but the % back from NSL is so much better. I'll be anxious to hear what you have to say about a new product. Thanks again!