Thread: Gamestop Shopping Question

Default Gamestop Shopping Question

I am a little unsure about what can earn rewards, if I order a complete gaming system (ex: XBox 360) do I get rewards?

Thanks

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think the answer is no based on some other threads on this topic. I'm not sure why though.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Here's the thread. I think buy.com and bestbuy.com still allow credits for game systems.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...t=game+systems
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Thank you both

I guess I will just buy the games.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by momoftwins View Post
    I guess I will just buy the games.

Thanks!
    Which games are you getting? Is it for your kids or your husband?
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Well

I had picked up a Wii at Target for the $249.00 for their xmas present My twins are 11(girl and boy). Since this was such a big $$, I am going to try and get them one game a piece.

Boy these games are expensive for the Wii. I would like to get my daughter the Dance Dance Revolution, but I have to do a little investigation on this one.

My son likes the Mario games, but I am not so sure on which one. I guess I need to look around for sites that rate these games.

Thanks for all of the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by momoftwins View Post
    I had picked up a Wii at Target for the $249.00 for their xmas present My twins are 11(girl and boy). Since this was such a big $$, I am going to try and get them one game a piece.

Boy these games are expensive for the Wii. I would like to get my daughter the Dance Dance Revolution, but I have to do a little investigation on this one.

My son likes the Mario games, but I am not so sure on which one. I guess I need to look around for sites that rate these games.

Thanks for all of the replies.
    ahh. My brother had the DDR one back when it first came out and everyone was doing it. We haven't played it in years though. I remember the pads were a bit pricey. maybe you could find some on ebay.
    Sunshine Rewards