Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Woo hoo! Finally! I got one referral!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have 56. 15 of them have made it over 5.00 though. And some of those were like pulling teeth. Others no problem. It is funny how some just go for it and others it is like one penny at a time. One of my gals only uses aol and she gets it 1 cent at a time.

Kim

Congrats... I have 3. 1 has made the 5.00 mark and I dont think the other 2 did anything. I dont even know who one is......

my dad and my sister keep trying to sign up but when they submit the information the next screen tells them that they are already signed up (they have never signed up before and they both live in two different house with 2 different computers. Ughhhhh. I am not sure what is wrong. I even tried it for them (using their own computers and I kept getting the same message). I am not sure what we are doing wrong..........and the kicker is that they really want to do Sunshine rewards so I know that they would hit $5 pretty quickly.

Tricia.....any suggestions?????
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    my dad and my sister keep trying to sign up but when they submit the information the next screen tells them that they are already signed up (they have never signed up before and they both live in two different house with 2 different computers. Ughhhhh. I am not sure what is wrong. I even tried it for them (using their own computers and I kept getting the same message). I am not sure what we are doing wrong..........and the kicker is that they really want to do Sunshine rewards so I know that they would hit $5 pretty quickly.

Tricia.....any suggestions?????
    Have you ever logged in from their computers before? If so, that could be locking them out. Or are they maybe using AOL and getting the AOL IP addresses?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yes I have logged in from their computers...........that makes a difference???
    Dang it..........what else can I do???
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    I have 56. 15 of them have made it over 5.00 though. And some of those were like pulling teeth. Others no problem. It is funny how some just go for it and others it is like one penny at a time. One of my gals only uses aol and she gets it 1 cent at a time.

Kim
    OMG! How did you get so many. I have tried and tried to get people to sign up and the only taker was my mom. She finally made it over the $5.00 mark but it is so slow. She does the paid emails and the scratch off once in a blue moon. If I sit with her she will attempt to do a paid sign up. I am hoping that she will get enough of confidence that she will do more.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I worded my post wrong. I do have 45 referrals, but only 15 have made it to over $5. I was remembering how I had $30.00 credited as 30 people. Duh!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

i have 9 people that have signed up under my name from links on another forum however none of them have hit the $5 mark yet it looks like about 3 of them havent logged in in over a week
    oh well at least I got the word out there to a few new people

WTG Jen!!

I have just two, one just crossed over $5.00 and I think when I tell the other one she was surpassed it might encourage a bit of rivalry..>LOL. I do not go on anything else other than mouse for less emails and I cannot seem to get the click on link to show up as a box just a scramble of words. Where else do you get referals....all my family are lazy on emails...I do all their work and since my dad and I share a router I think he would be on mine and i will not be kicked for his account...LOL. I was actually referred here by someone whom I do not know.>