Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: WOW Paypal Fees - Did I miss something???

I'm really shocked that they would make such huge changes without emailing everyone. But I don't remember seeing an email about it either.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just went in and added some language to the cashout pages so that at least people will know that they might get assessed a fee. Can you imagine how much money Paypal is making all of a sudden??
    I know the economy has had an effect on everyone, but I do think a lot of people or using it as an excuse to get over.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Just a thought. This is probably going to effect the people who do paid bloggin or online earning where the money is sent via paypal too. I haven't seen it yet but I bet they apply this fee to the $20 I will be getting from PayU2blog on Friday and also from the $2 I am going to be getting from Opinion Place. Imagine the companies who do cashouts and payments through them. Craziness!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I know the economy has had an effect on everyone, but I do think a lot of people or using it as an excuse to get over.
    Yeah...it seems odd to think that Paypal would need to make this major of a change just because of the economy. That's a huge change to their system.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Default Paypal

Thanks for the response Trish. My other payment was from lightspeed surveys, I cash out for paypal and there was no fee. I am so confused, I do think it was paypal that is not telling the real deal here. I need to do some more investigations into this. Thanks you for your answer.

Jtower

I would be willing to bet you will start seeing the same fees from Lightspeed through paypal so consider the possibility before you cash out or whatever over there. I will report back this week when Opinion Place sends me a payment. I only make $1 or $2 there every few months SO not worth paying a fee LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I would be willing to bet you will start seeing the same fees from Lightspeed through paypal so consider the possibility before you cash out or whatever over there. I will report back this week when Opinion Place sends me a payment. I only make $1 or $2 there every few months SO not worth paying a fee LOL
    I'm guessing that maybe the payment was made before their deadline and or the amount was too small to take a fee?

I also get pinecone research paid through paypal now what's that $3 a pop? How much can they take from me there?
    Sunshine Rewards

Don't ask that too quick LOL you might just be suprised. I think they would be in for a lot of trouble if they don't take fees from every payment from a business. They could lose more business than they care to see.
    Sunshine Rewards

Are those of you receiving Paypal payments talking about cashouts requested in May still? My history says June 1 for a $500 cashout but I have not received it. Just to make sure should I receive it June 30 or July 1 or will I receive it July 31st. I have never done Paypal before.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    Are those of you receiving Paypal payments talking about cashouts requested in May still? My history says June 1 for a $500 cashout but I have not received it. Just to make sure should I receive it June 30 or July 1 or will I receive it July 31st. I have never done Paypal before.
    Yes, we are talking about May cashouts. And if they took over 7 dollars from my 245. then you're looking at about 15. being deducted from your deposit.
    Sunshine Rewards