Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WOW Paypal Fees - Did I miss something???

Interesting...did everyone else get a fee this time as well. We pay using cash in our Paypal account, so that can't be it. We can code it differently if we need to. We didn't really have any reason to pick that one.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Mine came through just fine - no fees or anything taken out of it.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I didn't cash out last month for paypal (to be paid end of May) but did to be paid in June. The last time (maybe April?) I didn't have any fee's taken out. I'll check in June, but I did google it and the only thing i found is basically saying it would be if credit/debit was used but it wasn't really clear either way.

I think the last poster (mom2ian) was just trying to say be on the look out in case it has changed? That's the way I took her post.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just went and checked paypal and my money came with no fee as well.

Thanks Tricia for making sure. But it looks like you are doing it perfectly!
    <Sunshine Rewards

I'm sorry - I didn't get a fee from SR on my Paypal personal account, if that is causing confusion.

I was just saying I had gotten a payment on my personal account (from a client) and there was a fee charged. He has always paid from a bank account and there is no fee. He accidentally sent from a credit card once and I received a warning from Paypal that I would be charged a fee if I accepted the payment, this time there was no warning, I was just charged a fee. When I looked up why there was a fee, the fee schedule for personal accounts had a new set up and it said something about if the sender marked that if the payment was for goods or services there would be a fee now.

I wasn't saying it was SR, I was just saying there are new rules on the personal accounts and you may be charged a fee even if it's not a credit/debit payment. Long time Paypal users are used to "no fees" on the personal accounts, I just didn't want anyone else to be surprised. I will be letting my client know what happened before my next payment!
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't cash out for paypal, but I have been reading threads on other message boards about people suddenly getting fees taken out from PTR programs when this has never been the case before. It was a flat fee PLUS a percentage and there were quite a few people who are long time clickers who were complaining. So something recently changed at paypal regarding fees but I don't know all of the details or who it actually applies to. Those of you cashing out for paypal might want to do a little more investigating to find out the details.
    Debbie

I recently cashed out to Paypal according to the SR account history the money was taken out of my account June 1 and is marked paid. So far the money has not been put into the Paypal account. Just wanted to make sure there isn't a problem. I was thinking it would actually pay June 30th is that correct?
    Sunshine Rewards

I am just catching up after getting home from our family vacation. I got charged a fee in my basic Paypal account for my May cashout. I looked up the rules because I was not expecting to be charged. It said something about certain transfers will incur a fee of a flat amount plus a percentage. I think one of the transfers mentioned was Paypal to Paypal. I will not be surprised if I get charged a fee for my next payout, but it still stinks. I opened a basic account just so I could avoid the fees.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Cashed out to paypal and was charged a fee Was never charged a fee before Does Sunshine do personel checks?????

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Well the rules have now changed and that STINKS! I cashed out for $150 via paypal and this is the first time I got charged a fee. They took 4.65! Not that it's a lot in the grand scheme of things but it is when your earning every penny and dollar on SR. That just makes me made that paypal is now taking fees from personal basic accounts. I opened this 2nd account just avoid the fee's and now I guess they want their share.

Now I have to figure out what I'm going to do bc I refuse to give paypal any of my SR money!
    Sunshine Rewards