Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WOW Paypal Fees - Did I miss something???

My cashout was for 125.00 and they took out $4.23 I agree with you that may not seem like a lot but why should they have it!!!!

We didn't do anything different this time. That stinks that they are taking your money. Did it happen to everyone? It may make paypal a less enticing option than the gift cards if they are going to continue to do that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yep, they stole from me as well. $7.41!!! That's a lot. They didn't even send out any warnings, which makes it worse. Well, that's their first and last time. I hope they enjoy it. I will no longer be using their services.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Well the rules have now changed and that STINKS! I cashed out for $150 via paypal and this is the first time I got charged a fee. They took 4.65!

April, my cashout was for 145. and they took $7.41. I wonder why it was such a big difference?
    Sunshine Rewards

What makes me mad is that I already cashed out for some money that will be taken out the end of July So I guess they will be helping theirself to some more of my money I need cash right now that is why I did not go for a gift card.

Quote Originally Posted by memanana View Post
    What makes me mad is that I already cashed out for some money that will be taken out the end of July So I guess they will be helping theirself to some more of my money I need cash right now that is why I did not go for a gift card.
    Maybe you can cancel the cashout. It doesn't hurt to ask.
    Sunshine Rewards

I also cashed out yesterday for paypal!!!!!! I don't think I would have if I knew they were taking a fee. DARN PAYPAL.
    <Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We didn't do anything different this time. That stinks that they are taking your money. Did it happen to everyone? It may make paypal a less enticing option than the gift cards if they are going to continue to do that.
    Exactly, no more paypal for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Yep, they stole from me as well. $7.41!!! That's a lot. They didn't even send out any warnings, which makes it worse. Well, that's their first and last time. I hope they enjoy it. I will no longer be using their services.
    Same here, I refuse to use them for cash outs anymore, they won't be getting my money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    April, my cashout was for 145. and they took $7.41. I wonder why it was such a big difference?
    Not sure, this is my cashout from 5/29:
    #1705292 Paid Signup: RH: Stay Healthy 0.75 Credits 06/30/2009 Paid
    I requested $145.35 to be transfered into my bank account.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

This didn't make too much sense but it might make some to someone out there.

Amendment to the PayPal User Agreement

Effective Date: June 3, 2009

Beginning June 3, 2009 PayPal user agreement is being amended as follows:

1. Section 4.2 of the user agreement will read as follows:

?4.2 Receiving Payments for Commercial Transactions and Personal Transactions.
    a. Fees depend on whether you are making a commercial transaction or a personal transaction. A commercial transaction involves buying and selling goods or services, and payments received when you send a ?request money? using PayPal. A personal transaction involves sending money to and receiving money from friends and family without making a purchase.

b. If you are selling goods or services, you may not ask the buyer to send you a personal payment for the purchase. If you do so, PayPal may remove your ability to accept personal payments.?

2. Section 8 of the user agreement will read as follows:

8. Fees. All fees are in U.S. Dollars unless otherwise stated.

Fees depend on whether you are making a commercial transaction or a personal transaction. A commercial transaction involves buying and selling goods or services, and payments received when you send a ?request money? using PayPal. A personal transaction involves sending money to and receiving money from friends and family without making a purchase.

Personal Transactions. Fees depend on the payment source that the sender selects. The amount of the fee will be shown at the time the payment is sent. The Fee is paid by either the sender or the recipient. The sender decides who pays.

Domestic Personal Transactions - U.S. sender and recipient. Sending / Receiving Payments:

Payment Fully Funded by PayPal Balance or Bank -> Free

Payment Fully or Partially Funded by PayPal Credit, Debit Card, or Credit Card -> 2.9% + Fixed Fee (see below)

Commercial Transactions

Domestic - Commercial Transactions - U.S. sender and recipient
    Sending (Buying) -> Free
    Receiving (Selling) -> Standard rate:2.9% + Fixed Fee (see below)

Merchant rate (requires one-time application, qualifying monthly sales volume, and account in good standing)
    Transaction Fees: Monthly Sales Volume:
    2.9% + Fixed Fee $0.00 - $3,000.00
    2.5% + Fixed Fee $3,000.01 - $10,000.00
    2.2% + Fixed Fee $10,000.01 - $100,000.00
    1.9% + Fixed Fee $100,000.01 and over

International - Commercial Transactions - The sender is outside the U.S.
    Sending (Buying) Free unless using the PayPal Plug-In

Cross Border Fee for Sending (Buying) using the PayPal Plug-In
    Applies only to payments made to a non-U.S. seller 1%
    Receiving (Selling)

Standard rate:3.9% + Fixed Fee (see below)

Merchant rate (requires one-time application, qualifying monthly sales volume, and account in good standing)
    Transaction Fees: Monthly Sales Volume:
    3.9% + Fixed Fee $0.00 - $3,000.00
    3.5% + Fixed Fee $3,000.01 - $10,000.00
    3.2% + Fixed Fee $10,000.01 - $100,000.00
    2.9% + Fixed Fee $100,000.01 and over
    Sunshine Rewards

Do you think Tricia with these changes you could send an email to any of us who cashed out in June letting us retract our paypal cashout? I would rather not send any of my money to paypal!
    I do understand if that isn't going to be possible I was just hopeful.
    <Sunshine Rewards