Thread: Anyone else experience any trouble trying to order through Home Depot.com?

Default Anyone else experience any trouble trying to order through Home Depot.com?

I have been trying to get an order through now for well over a month and I keep getting there's a problem with your credit card. Yet I have called the CC company and they have not denied the charges.I have also called Home depot to confirm all info. So today I tried with a different CC and got the same problem!! Frustrated to the max!!!
    It's not the CC they are paid in full so it is some other issue, just wondered if it happened to anyone else ???
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I've ordered several gift cards from them without incident. The most recent within the past month. My dad likes to wander around and impulse buy.

I don't know what the issue could be with your CC. I use my Disney Visa.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I bought a dishwasher, couple wks ago. No problem.

No problem here and I make orders from them regularly.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    I have been trying to get an order through now for well over a month and I keep getting there's a problem with your credit card. Yet I have called the CC company and they have not denied the charges.I have also called Home depot to confirm all info. So today I tried with a different CC and got the same problem!! Frustrated to the max!!!
    It's not the CC they are paid in full so it is some other issue, just wondered if it happened to anyone else ???
    I had this exact same thing happen with my Visa at Home Depot last Christmas. I was attempting to order a power tool for my son and, according to Home Dept, my card wasn't authorizing. They told me to call Visa and they were not denying the charge - in fact the CS agent said she could see the auth approval on the screen right in front of her; she suggested we try a 3-way call with her, Home Depot, and me. We asked for a Supervisor at Home Depot for the 3-way call who kept insisting that the charge amount was not being approved. So something was wrong with the communication between Chase Visa and Home Depot. The HD Supe would not accept a manual authorization/approval from the Visa person so I canceled the order. I went to the store and bought what I needed. I hope you can get it resolved better than I was able to.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

Thanks for letting me know!
    I was beginning to feel like I was in the twilight zone. I have been trying to order this fan since mid April! I have tried three different credit cards and each was denied over and over. I called them numerous times, I called the credit card companies to confirm there was no problem with my card. These $1 pending charges would show up on my credit card and the credit card company assured me they had never denied any charge from Home Depot. I asked them to call the credit card company directly.....
    I was so frustrated I would have given up except this fan matches two others in my livingroom and I needed this exact fan and it is only carried by Home Depot. The closest store is 75 miles away, but my husband finally drove there yesterday and purchased the fan with the same card (Disney Visa) that they have been denying.
    What bothers me is if this is happening to you and me how many others are not able to get orders through....they have to be losing business but I can't seem to get to speak to someone high enough up the chain to give a darn! As a business woman this drives me crazy!
    Oh well my fan is here and it was hung tonight!!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Thanks for letting me know!
    I was beginning to feel like I was in the twilight zone. I have been trying to order this fan since mid April! I have tried three different credit cards and each was denied over and over. I called them numerous times, I called the credit card companies to confirm there was no problem with my card. These $1 pending charges would show up on my credit card and the credit card company assured me they had never denied any charge from Home Depot. I asked them to call the credit card company directly.....
    I was so frustrated I would have given up except this fan matches two others in my livingroom and I needed this exact fan and it is only carried by Home Depot. The closest store is 75 miles away, but my husband finally drove there yesterday and purchased the fan with the same card (Disney Visa) that they have been denying.
    What bothers me is if this is happening to you and me how many others are not able to get orders through....they have to be losing business but I can't seem to get to speak to someone high enough up the chain to give a darn! As a business woman this drives me crazy!
    Oh well my fan is here and it was hung tonight!!!
    I hope they figure it out - I thought it was just something weird with my one transaction (and I've not tried ordering since, we have one close by), but it sounds like a glitch in their system. You're very right - who knows how many others it's happened to. My card was a Chase Freedom Visa, your Disney Visa would be issued by Chase, too - but if you tried other cards, then Chase is probably not the connection.
    Glad you got your fan anyway.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country