Thread: How often does Shoes.com have their Saturday sales?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default How often does Shoes.com have their Saturday sales?

I remember there have been a few times that the Saturday Shoes.com sale has been posted around here. I was wondering if this is a monthly thing or just a whenever type thing. I found a few pairs of shoes I like over there but wasn't sure if the 1st Saturday of the month was their sale and I should wait or should I just order before they sell out?
    Sunshine Rewards

Their last one was May 9th and the one before that was April 18th. I wanted to say that it's the 3rd Saturday of the month but guess not.

It's definetly a monthly thing......I'm just not sure when.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks Kathie. Maybe I will go ahead and order but not wear the shoes for a few weeks to see if they go on sale. I can always rebuy and return.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just received any email that they have a sale going on 20% of clearance shoes and 10% of regular priced shoes.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Ugh just saw the new SR codes (I think they are new) and went to check on the shoes. They raised the price and are now calling them a new arrival. They were marked down when I posted this. I should have bought them then. Lesson learned.
    Sunshine Rewards