Both are free shipping.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Amazon has a couple of the Flip Ultras on sale right now:

30 minute for $50

60 minute for $99

Both are free shipping.
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been going nuts trying to figure out what to get DS for his 10th bday next Friday. Even drug him to Target over the weekend to "look around". Apparently 10 is a "tough" age, couldn't decide on a party, too old for some toys, too young for others.
    He picked out some video games but geesh he has so many, and I wanted something to keep him occupied over the summer. I did suggest a digital camera (in expensive one) bc he's always after MY nice one and wants to use it but he shot it down. I just ordered him the 30 minute flip, I read up on both and for him the 30 min will be more then enough. I got free shipping, no tax and I had a $10 gc code to use so i only had to pay 39.99 for it.

Awesome deal and I know he'll be thrilled! Also today my new job has box suite season tickets to the Phillies so I was just able to get the 4 tickets for the 6/16 game against TOR for him and 2 of his friends. That and a new hockey stick (already bought) and he's almost done.! lol Best part is it hasn't cost a lot of money! WHOO HOO!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been going nuts trying to figure out what to get DS for his 10th bday next Friday. Even drug him to Target over the weekend to "look around". Apparently 10 is a "tough" age, couldn't decide on a party, too old for some toys, too young for others.
    He picked out some video games but geesh he has so many, and I wanted something to keep him occupied over the summer. I did suggest a digital camera (in expensive one) bc he's always after MY nice one and wants to use it but he shot it down. I just ordered him the 30 minute flip, I read up on both and for him the 30 min will be more then enough. I got free shipping, no tax and I had a $10 gc code to use so i only had to pay 39.99 for it.

Awesome deal and I know he'll be thrilled! Also today my new job has box suite season tickets to the Phillies so I was just able to get the 4 tickets for the 6/16 game against TOR for him and 2 of his friends. That and a new hockey stick (already bought) and he's almost done.! lol Best part is it hasn't cost a lot of money! WHOO HOO!
    That's one lucky kid!!! Hope he enjoys the Flip. I know I like mine, and the rare times the kids have gotten their hands on it have been fun too!
    Angie

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    That's one lucky kid!!! Hope he enjoys the Flip. I know I like mine, and the rare times the kids have gotten their hands on it have been fun too!
    Yeah but what I won't tell him is that mom will have no problem "carrying" it for him when we're out and about in her purse....... Better then lugging the big one around for quick clips of their sport games etc....
    He's still mad we're "sharing" MP3 players. Mine broke and I loaded my music on and he gets mad when he "finds" it with my gym bag.
    Sunshine Rewards