Thread: Now Im getting my stuff credited...

Default Now Im getting my stuff credited...

I'm having fun, too. I posted last week about how I was worried, since not many of my offers were being credited. Well, now, it seems I am on a roll! I'm up to $9.47. Doesn't sound like much, but my Disney trip is not till November, so I can imagine how much more I can get by then.

One cool thing, I can sit on my laptop at work and do offers, in between calls! There can be alot of down-time in EMS.

YEA!! That is so good to hear! I always get worried when I hear that people aren't getting credits for a lot of things that other people are getting them for.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yay!!! if you have any interest in reading check out the Zooba book club. Its $9.95 per hard back book with a 3 month requirement (1 book per month) for a $13 credit. I love my Zooba book club.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Our Trip isn't until November....

also, and I"ve been going like crazy, I'm just mad I waited so long to become addicted to SR!!! Oh and I agree, Zooba was one of the first offers I signed up for! This is just great!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    also, and I"ve been going like crazy, I'm just mad I waited so long to become addicted to SR!!! Oh and I agree, Zooba was one of the first offers I signed up for! This is just great!!!!
    So, when are you going to be at WDW? We are there from Nov. 4th thru the 13, gonna make the Christmas thingy again this year. It was so fun last year. My niece will be 2 this time, and I can imagine how much fun it will be with her! It was a blast, last year, and also in March, she LOVES Small World. The baby has been to Disney at least 7 times in her very young life!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Don't worry. Your addiction will help you make up for lost time.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default LOL, It's already making up for lost time! We're going...

Nov 15th to the 22nd (coming home on Thanksgiving) it's our FIRST Trip! hubby finally caved!!! So now i'm trying to really make it worth our while.
    My kids will be 8 (son) 5 and 4 (both girls) when we go. Since I couldn't get a princess breakfast or lunch (Yet, still hoping for a cancelation) I went ahead and booked the Mikey's Christmas for the first night we're there (it was much cheaper!) We're also going to Chef Mickey's for breakfast.
    I'm just as excited as the kids! I can't wait.

Yes my dear friend of 9+ years 3dog2kidmom has been bugging me to do it forever! Wish I would have listened to her Just never thought DH would give in. So here I am trying to rack up as many credit's as I can to help finance the other "stuff" at DW! I don't think I'm doing too bad although the kids and hubby think I already spend too much time on the computer, SR sure isn't helping! I have $40 in credits on hold waiting until Sept (shoebuy and a few others, thanks again 3dog2kidmom!) and thanks to this forum on all the quick credits I just racked up to a total of almost $35!!! WHOO HOOO!!!! I was hoping for a $50 gift card by November, but since I became active on 8/16 I've become a SR junkie! lol The survey's have been my biggest goal, I'm hoping I'll hit 10 for this month (should have 8 after today's credit)

SO thank you SR!!!!!!

Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

We did the Magic Christmas last year and it was wonderful. All the free Sugar cookies and hot chocolate you want (delicious cookies, btw), and hardly ANY wait times for any rides. We didn't leave until the very very last minute, and they were shoving cookies at us, to take home! I guess so they didn't have to throw them away.

The parade is great, and the "Snow" on main street is nice, too. Now I'm getting all excited again! It feels like just yesterday that we were there for all that. The weather is very nice that time of year, too.