Thread: Crocs 50% off sale

Default Crocs 50% off sale

Crocs has a sale on certain styles where you get 50% off if you buy 2 or more pairs. I just got dd7 two pairs of Maryjanes for $9.98! Such a great deal.
    Sunshine Rewards

What a great deal! I just got two pairs of Mary Janes for ME, one in a nice tasteful brown and the other in a totrally outrageous color I would never have bought for $29.99!

Does anyone know how fast they ship? I'd LOVE to have them by next week, but I guess that I would be a long shot. I'm hoping they're like shoebuy.com or apple.com -- both are so fast.

Thumbs up

I just bought 5 pairs of Mickey Crocs for myself....all different colors at $14.99 each and a pair of pink kids Mickey ones for a freinds daughter for $9.99

Great deals going on...and check out the Outlet too!!!

not sure how fast they ship...standard shipping said 7-10 days thou'
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Talking

Just had to post this, seeing it was Crocs related! I found this on Facebook

Our favorite First Lady even wears Crocs!!

Everyone loves Crocs! First Lady Michelle Obama is seen here wearing a pair of Alice Crocs while walking Bo the dog on the South Lawn of the White House!

I wonder if she shops through Sunshine??
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Just had to post this, seeing it was Crocs related! I found this on Facebook

Our favorite First Lady even wears Crocs!!

Everyone loves Crocs! First Lady Michelle Obama is seen here wearing a pair of Alice Crocs while walking Bo the dog on the South Lawn of the White House!

I wonder if she shops through Sunshine??
    OMG How cute!!!!! Leave it to an SR'er to pick things like that out.
    Sunshine Rewards