Thread: Ebay question

Default Ebay question

Hopefully someone here knows the answer.

My brother had me buy him a phone off ebay an hour ago. I looked at the page, copied the item number down, and then shut everything down, cleared cookies, and went thru SR. I immediately paid with paypal and have my emails from them. However, I don't have any from ebay yet. Are they still sending those "Congratulations, you won XXX item" emails? This was a buy it now, if that makes any difference. I looked at my account and the last time I bought something off ebay was last August, so it's been a while.

Thanks!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

They usually do send those, but maybe because you bought and paid right away you didn't get one? Not really sure, but I can tell you (since I buy a lot off ebay) that the credit should show up as pending within 4-5 days. I did have one that didn't show up recently and filed a TT. Unfortunately, Miss Angie responded that because ebay has so many transactions each day that they will not accept inquiries. So I would just wait and see if the credit posts. Out of all the ebay shopping I have done through SR, I have only had that one not credit. Good luck!
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Love2Shop. I think my main reasoning here is that I have heard that after you receive a confirmation email, you are good to clear cookies and do more stuff. I just hate the places (like iTunes) that take forever to send those. I'm always afraid to clear too early!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

You're welcome. I know what you mean about itunes, I have had it take over a week for a credit from them to show up as pending. I usually give it 2-3 hours and then will clear cookies. I figure they should have my info by then.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards