Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Daily Surveys

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

All of mine are there! Nice bump to my account, at first I thought it was the $2 bonus I forgot we haven't been getting our daily credits.
    Sunshine Rewards

I was missing 1 survey in the first batch but it did show maybe the next day or so, so if you're missing one it may still post. I think maybe the survey dates are off because in each batch that Tricia has had to manually post I have 2 surveys for 1 date and I never do more than 1 DS a day, but have gotten one each day in June. Don't give up, I'm sure they will all eventually post.

just back from vacation yesterday all my credits have posted, but i didn't get the may survey bonus? is it coming later? sorry i didn't read the entire thread and may be repeating a question-i'm still lagging from the trip home.

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    just back from vacation yesterday all my credits have posted, but i didn't get the may survey bonus? is it coming later? sorry i didn't read the entire thread and may be repeating a question-i'm still lagging from the trip home.
    May survey bonus's haven't been posted yet, GF is still working out the kinks, from what I understand and Tricia wants to make sure.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    May survey bonus's haven't been posted yet, GF is still working out the kinks, from what I understand and Tricia wants to make sure.
    thanks i figured it was something like that.

thanks for the survey bonus, tricia! i've officially made SM!

Thanks Tricia for staying on top of the Survey credit issue! I appreciate your hard work in securing member credits and posting the BONUSES!!

We all forget sometimes that you get just as frustrated as we do--thanks for doing your best to take good care of us!
    Angie

Thanks for my May bonus, I'm almost a supermember!

for my May bonus also. it was a nice surprise and a nice bump to my account. totally appreciate everything you do for all of us here on sr.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Thanks Tricia for staying on top of the Survey credit issue! I appreciate your hard work in securing member credits and posting the BONUSES!!

We all forget sometimes that you get just as frustrated as we do--thanks for doing your best to take good care of us!
    Yes I second that. THANK YOU!!!! I know sometimes it's hard for everyone to remember if we're not getting paid then neither are you. Thank you for all of your hard work and always going to bat for us.
    Sunshine Rewards