Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arm&Hammer ???

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I got the confirmation email right away...nothing on my card yet though.

Me too!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Sub id's have not come through yet. The company we are working with had a huge problem in their IT department, the head of the department was even fired over it. They are telling me I should have the list within a day or so.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Sub id's have not come through yet. The company we are working with had a huge problem in their IT department, the head of the department was even fired over it. They are telling me I should have the list within a day or so.
    Thanks, Cindy! It is sometimes hard to be patient!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    No Problem Cindy...I was just agreeing with Jen!! I have all the patience of a saint!! (sometimes too much!! LOL)
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    No Problem Cindy...I was just agreeing with Jen!! I have all the patience of a saint!! (sometimes too much!! LOL)
    Well frankly, they have passed my patience level and I'm getting super irritated, but, theres nothng I can do. I call them at least 4 times a day and email them even more. We've pulled the offer till we can get things straightened out with them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Woo Hoo !! Just saw the credit post. Thank you Cindy for your hard work on this one. Much appreciated -- puts me a little bit closer to retaining SM this quarter.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Thank you for my credit too! Just saw it posted and put me over $100 for SM this quarter. Yeah!

Cool

Got it!!! Thank You Cindy!!!

I didn't. Rats.
    Sammielynn

I didn't get mine either. How far back did they come through for? I ordered mine on 6/3.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com