Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney Meets Autism !!!!

Thanks for sharing those! I probably would have cried too, they look great and say it so nicely. Hope they help you all and that you have a magical trip!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Thanks to all for your kind words.

we have actually gotten used to most of the 'looks & remarks'..you would be surprised how little tolerance there is out there. We have had people sitting next to us in family restaurants ask the waitress if they could be moved away from us. and yes, even at the most magical place on earth when we used the GAC to ride Dumbo some brilliant guy yells.."hey! i didn't know you could use fastpass on this ride" But we couldn't care less...WE have a Magical Vacation as a family and that is all that counts.
    Sunshine Rewards

you know your right! I am going to try and be very positive to those who need that little extra assistance. Ie this trip i am going to try and not complain while waiting for a bus and just as it pulls up after we have been waiting for 20 minutes we get a caravan of evcs and wheelchairs! I think that sometimes i have been a little grumpy and insensitive at the happiest place on earth and after reading more post from the point of view of the other people I can see they are trying their best to enjoy their vacation, and trying to be as polite as possible to others on their own vacations!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.