Thread: Boca Java Available AGAIN!

Default Boca Java Available AGAIN!

The Boca Java offer is available again! This time it has three different versions. Each offers four bags of their gourmet, fresh roasted to order, delicious coffee at a discounted price. The Duet and Silver offers have additional items. These offers are introductory and include enrollment in their signature Home Delivery Service. I know that several of our members have loved their products and enjoyed the service. The service requires that you take one additional customizable shipment beyond your intro order, and then you can cancel anytime. Listed here are the offers with payouts. You should have also received an SR email with the details as well!

Boca Java's Best: 4 Bags of Coffee (whole bean or ground) of your flavor choice for $7.95 + FREE shipping with an $8.00 payout!

Boca Java's Duet: 4 Bags of Coffee (whole bean or ground) of your flavor choice with a 10 pack of biscotti for $15.95 + FREE shipping with a $9.00 payout!

Boca Java's Silver: 4 Bags of Coffee (whole bean or ground) of your flavor choice with their NEW First In, First Out Silver Canister and Scoop and a 6 pack of biscotti for $19.95 + FREE Shipping with a $10.00 payout!

If you've signed up for the Member's Club in the past 6 months, you cannot sign up again. They allow only one introductory offer per person in a 6 month period. If you are not interested in the Home Delivery Service but would like to try their products, we have several coupons available in our shopping section for Boca Java, and you will earn 7% cash back on every purchase.

If you love coffee, you'll enjoy Boca Java!!
    Angie

Thanks! I just ordered through the Boca Java Best offer! This will be a nice addition to a Father's Day gift!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    The service requires that you take one additional customizable shipment beyond your intro order, and then you can cancel anytime.
    Ok so I was looking at his offer and it does not clearly say what the one additional customizable shipment is. Is it 3 full bags, so the $38.00 plus shipping value? Or just maybe a bag of coffee? Just trying to figure out the one additional customizable shipment means

You will receive 4 additional bags of coffee at regular retail prices or some of their other products as long as the total for those equals the total retail value of your first shipment. You can choose different flavors and roasts of coffee and modify your shipping schedule. You don't have to continue to receive the same coffees you ordered with your sign up. That's what makes it customizable. Their Terms are very clear and easy to understand. They are also very up front with requirements and pricing. You are welcome to review these terms on their site without obligating yourself to the program. If you have questions, I would definitely read thoroughly before committing yourself.

This is a great company with a great product. It's definitely worth a try!
    Angie

My credit is already pending which is awesome, but it shows I have a pending credit for both Boca Java Best and Boca Java Silver, and I only did the first one?
    Sunshine Rewards

Yep, minor glitch. We are working on a resolution. Happy to hear the credit came through quickly. I'll take care of the Boca Java Silver credit for you. Thanks for letting us know!
    Angie

I love their coffee

Sunshine Rewards