Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you tell me....

Default Can you tell me....

Why you guys don't watch the video blogs or listen to the podcasts. it seems the number of our members that watch or listen is really low. This is a great way to actually see or hear about products....our own truthful reviews. Even if its something you don't need now, its good to know in the future.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Why you guys don't watch the video blogs or listen to the podcasts. it seems the number of our members that watch or listen is really low. This is a great way to actually see or hear about products....our own truthful reviews. Even if its something you don't need now, its good to know in the future.

Well if you want my honest opinion I watch almost all video blogs, their cute and mainly bc their under 5 mins. I started listening to your podcast 8 and had to pause it after 3 mins and never got back to it. This is just me personally but to have it playing while I'm working for 50 mins is just way to long, so I don't even try sometimes bc I know I'll never get through the whole thing.
    Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

truth be told I just never think to do it, and I didn't realise you even had a podcast! I also don't have sound on the computers at work, and I rarely get on the computer at home, so watching the videos don't usually work out for me.
    Is the podcast available on itunes as a subscription? If so, I'll be sure to add it to my podcast list!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

Quote Originally Posted by nicholfamily5 View Post
    truth be told I just never think to do it, and I didn't realise you even had a podcast! I also don't have sound on the computers at work, and I rarely get on the computer at home, so watching the videos don't usually work out for me.
    Is the podcast available on itunes as a subscription? If so, I'll be sure to add it to my podcast list!
    Yes, it is! I'm usually a regular poscast listener/vid follower, but lately I haven't been listening as the material is irrelavent to me (not a slam on you guys, but you asked). Given that kids being out of school and Father's Day is topical to much of our membership, it's obvious that you guys should do it.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Yes, it is! I'm usually a regular poscast listener/vid follower, but lately I haven't been listening as the material is irrelavent to me (not a slam on you guys, but you asked). Given that kids being out of school and Father's Day is topical to much of our membership, it's obvious that you guys should do it.
    I know what you mean Hedy, I sort of hate that we assign a title like that because we always cover much more then just that, but we have to start somewhere. As you know, we always get off topic (and a little off color at times too). I think in most cases the merchants we pick and reviews we do of products are far more relevant for several titles then just those we advertise as. Thanks for the input, it all really helps. This is the stuff we need to know.

And April, good point about the timing, perhaps we should look at closer to maybe 40 min instead of an hr.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

good to know. I obviously haven't been paying attention! I'll add the podcast to my list tonight!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

I listened to about half and liked what I heard, but then I had to go do something else and never came back to it. It's hard to find 50 minutes of free time when you have kids at home.
    Sunshine Rewards

I listened to the podcast for the first time, and I agree the timing is a little long. I am also a visual person, so the videoblogs are a bit more appealing and take less time!
    Sunshine Rewards

I am trying NOT to spend money. So I am staying away from anything that might motivate me to spend. I know your job is to get us to spend but we are saving money to buy a DVC right now and I HAVE to be good. So I don't look at anything that might tempt me.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I do watch the videoblogs...they are short enough for me to fit in...........I have attempted to listen to a few of the podcasts but for some reason it stalls in the middle and says something like "pod... is on vacation try back later".
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards