Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you tell me....

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I never think about it too. When I do watch the video blogs my hubby always laughs at me so I try to do it in my free time which is far and few between.

I'm sorry Cindy, but I don't even know what Podcasts are, and If it's almost an hour long, even though I love SR, I think my patience is too short for that. I think I've watched a couple of the videos which were were good and enjoyable, but again, I think it's a patience issue with me.
    Sunshine Rewards

Please don't laugh, but I have no idea how a Podcast works. Will any MP3 player play a podcast? I had to have my kids load my music onto my MP3 player, because I have no idea how to do it, except turn it on and hope the music plays.

And I usually do my Sunshine early in the morning, but usually at work, and I'm not allowed to have speakers, so I can't hear the video broadcast.

I'm the old fashion read/text person. I feel bad, because I know I am missing out.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I honestly don't even know what a podcast is either, as far as the videos, I have watched a few.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Time constraints are my excuse. I can't watch all the video blogs (never mind the podcasts), do surveys and paid offers or I'd never get a chance to relax. SR is a reward for me, especially after a tiring day of work. I just want to do what portions interest me in the time I have. No offense meant.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I work full time. For the most part, my SR computer time is spent trying to earn money. I have three e-mail account I try and visit daily (don't ask!), I like to visit the DIS and attempt surveys and freebies on SR. Videos and podcasts - I just don't have time! On a good day, I have an hour and half to devote to SR. (Which is why I couldn't get the 10% bonus for doing five offers!)
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

No time for me either. But I do at least try to watch your video blogs, Cindy!

Thanks for the reminder. I added it to my itunes list. I listened to the latest podcast and I have some comments... please feel free to delete this post if this is not the place to communicate this info.

get Angie a better microphone. She is hard to hear.

Since I've only listened to the one podcast I don't know if this is a standard format... if it is... I suggest a change to keep it interesting. Instead of 3 long informative ads in a podcast once a month. Do one long informative ad and a "feature". This will keep your podcasts shorter, and maybe you could do them more frequently (twice a month?). By feature I mean something that is interesting, but not an ad. Maybe also a quick bit each podcast about what's new at sunshine rewards. New merchants, new contests, problems with survey credits, what's in the works, whatever is news at SR.

A podcast like a blog needs more than just ads.

I hope this isn't too rude and/or blunt. I love hearing you gals voices and your general chatter... I learned alot about the merchants you talked about.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    Thanks for the reminder. I added it to my itunes list. I listened to the latest podcast and I have some comments... please feel free to delete this post if this is not the place to communicate this info.

get Angie a better microphone. She is hard to hear.

Since I've only listened to the one podcast I don't know if this is a standard format... if it is... I suggest a change to keep it interesting. Instead of 3 long informative ads in a podcast once a month. Do one long informative ad and a "feature". This will keep your podcasts shorter, and maybe you could do them more frequently (twice a month?). By feature I mean something that is interesting, but not an ad. Maybe also a quick bit each podcast about what's new at sunshine rewards. New merchants, new contests, problems with survey credits, what's in the works, whatever is news at SR.

A podcast like a blog needs more than just ads.

I hope this isn't too rude and/or blunt. I love hearing you gals voices and your general chatter... I learned alot about the merchants you talked about.
    Great info, thank you. While we talk about SR on there a lot this is not really a SR broadcast so we have to watch how much advertising we do for SR. This is mainly to review different merchants, we just happen to pick ones on SR. LOL We do them every two weeks. We tried for a month of doing videoblogs about SR and what was all happening, even keeping them to about 3 min, but no one seems to watch them. I thought they were a great way to keep everyone informed. I personally think we need to cut down on how long we talk about any merchant, you can only say so much. Hopefully Angie will get a new mic for the next one. Mine is some elcheapo and it seems to work really well.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

We definitely appreciate the feedback on this stuff. It doesn't do us any good to invest the time in them if they aren't useful to our members. So it's good to get constructive feedback.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs