Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can you tell me....

I am on dial-up so I don't watch videos - it can take an hour to watch a 5-minute video. I don't have an iPod or MP3 or anything so I don't listen to stuff either.
    Melanie
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I am totally the minority here...I don't mind the near 1 hour podcasts!! LOL!! I listen while at work or on my way to work. And while sometimes I don't think the subjects will appeal to me, I listen & am always surprised to learn something or want to make a point to look up one of the vendors I haven't really purchased from before.

As for the videos...I can't watch at work & when I'm at home I want to do my offers & surveys so I forget to watch!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Ok, new podcast, so listen and tell us, is this better. its a lot shorter.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/video...-9-summer-fun/
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Ok, new podcast, so listen and tell us, is this better. its a lot shorter.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/video...-9-summer-fun/
    I actually just finished listen to the podcast. First, let me say that the title is what really caught my attention, especially since I've been looking for ideas for the girls.

Second, when the question was first asked as to why we didn't listen to the podcast, I stated that I didn't know what a Podcast was. I actually thought I needed an IPOD. I didn't know all I had to do was click and listen. So hopeful some of the others that also thought an IPOD was need will read this and know that it's not! So easy!!

Patience was another reason, but I can do 30 mins. I was also able to pause it and come back to it when someone knocked at the door.

Lastly, It was quite enjoyable. And I do plan on listening again. It's nice to put a voice with the business.

Oh, and Cindy did you take care of those barking dogs?
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Much better....30 minutes is doable and it was exactly 30, do you guys have a timer in front of you?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

hasn't hit my itunes yet... but I look forward to listening to it
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I have never listened to a podcast. I started listening to it through SR today, but I had to leave to do other things. I check on all my sites many times during the day, but I am rarely on for any great length of time. I check in usually in between doing other things.
    Sunshine Rewards