Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Confused.....Again!

Default I'm Confused.....Again!

I've read the stickys and tried to do some research in the forum, but I'm confused about offers. When the rules say " don't sign up for a program that you are already a member of" does this mean multiple offers from same providers such as Aisle 7, The Knowledge Stop and Eversave or newsletters such as Kraft or Bisquick (or both).Thanks for all of your help again!

From what I understand, this means survey sites, newsletter sites, and similar things. Things like AN7, MID, and KNowledge Stop can be done more than once.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Basically if you sign up for example Netflix and get credit for it and then cancel it in a few months, you can't try and resign up for it to get credit again. Or if you do Netflix on another site and then try to sign up for it here that would be considered fraudulent activity. You can only get credit for things once across all sites combined.
    Sunshine Rewards

sound about right

Sunshine Rewards

So I been trying to get alot of offers lately, really just the ones people put on a fast credit thread... To NO avail ever anymore. Please let me know the secret to getting these, I only need like another dollar to get another $25.00 disney card. Not alot I know but I am still new to all of this and I got credit for them a while back when I started, but never anymore.. And I always make sure I go to the bitter end on those suckers too.

Anyone?? Oh and I have been clearing my cookies daily too as suggested.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

They track on a variety of metrics - email, phone number, address, ip address, number of offers you try from that advertiser in a specific period of time - basically all kinds of things and you never know what each one is tracking by for crediting. So all you can do is keep trying but don't do too many in short periods of time. I think Tricia suggests averaging 5-7 per week.

Have you done your daily surveys today? OTX is 75 cents and the Y2C is 50 cents. I think that will do you for the cash out.
    Sunshine Rewards

yeah I have been trying for the daily surveys and have not had much luck there either.. Heck I did not even get credit for joining the forum. Sorry the last 2 bucks is just been annoying

I have only done like 1 a day because I read the sticky, so I figured I was trying to do too many - which was the case at first. I will keep plugging away. I guess I just had to vent because I know they don't all credit, that's cool - its free for a reason. But I just have not had one in a while credit is all.

Quote Originally Posted by huspaint View Post
    yeah I have been trying for the daily surveys and have not had much luck there either.. Heck I did not even get credit for joining the forum. Sorry the last 2 bucks is just been annoying

I have only done like 1 a day because I read the sticky, so I figured I was trying to do too many - which was the case at first. I will keep plugging away. I guess I just had to vent because I know they don't all credit, that's cool - its free for a reason. But I just have not had one in a while credit is all.
    If you didn't get credit for joining the forum, there's a pretty good chance that something on your comptuer is blocking cookies. Which would also be why you are not getting other credits.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by huspaint View Post

Check to make sure that all of your security settings are the same as in the past. It was a little while ago but comcast did an upgrade and all of my personal settings changed and I could not get anything to credit. As soon as I changed everything back - presto - credit again.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Thanks everyone. I just got credit for HFTM - Amusement Park Summer Fun 0.35 Credits

I think its all fixed again I did just double check all my settings, and it should work from now on hopefully..... Unless Firefox messes up again??!!!