Thread: ? about "No Surveys Available" message

Default ? about "No Surveys Available" message

Hey all. I am just curious, is anyone else besides me getting this message a lot more lately?

I have to admit, due to the end of the school year busyness, I haven't had much opportunity lately to try for surveys, but in the times I have during this month, I am almost exclusively getting the "no surveys available" message each time. When I go back to to the "members" page and start over, I am often able to try for another survey, only to get kicked out again and get the same message. I think I have only seen the "sorry, you do not qualify for this survey" message once or twice this whole month...so I am assuming that I am also not getting entered into the second chance drawing for these attempts.

Is this happening to anyone else?

I hate to admit it, but even though I haven't had the time to try for too many surveys this month, it is getting me frustrated.
    Sunshine Rewards

It seems to me, that I get the "no surveys" message when I rush and get the "sorry, you don't qualify" message when I really don't qualify. I also know that I tend to rush more when I don't have a lot of time. Maybe that is what is happening to you?
    Debbie

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I've been going from the check boxes page right to we have no surveys for you page since the middle of May. Doesn't matter how many boxes have been checked I haven't been directed to a survey for a month.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    It seems to me, that I get the "no surveys" message when I rush and get the "sorry, you don't qualify" message when I really don't qualify. I also know that I tend to rush more when I don't have a lot of time. Maybe that is what is happening to you?

I am always really careful to spend plenty of time all the way through from the first page...so this is definitely not the issue.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Honestly, now that you mentioned it, I have been getting the same thing more lately. However, I found I have much more luck getting a survey about the same time I got one the day before. That doesn't mean that I can't take one 4PM one day and 8AM the next day, but when surveys are scarce, I have more luck getting one at the same time as the day before. It might be all in my mind, or that I'm just lucking out that more surveys have been added.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I get it a lot. A couple of times I've mentioned in the second chance thread that I did not get the "you're entered" page. I try and be slow - it is difficult, because I read fast. I sometimes count in my head before I click an answer and before I click next page to be slower.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Tried a few times today. Got the "no surveys available" message each time. I did get a new computer...I wonder if it has anything to do with my settings?
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    Tried a few times today. Got the "no surveys available" message each time. I did get a new computer...I wonder if it has anything to do with my settings?
    I doubt it, I get it to at all differnet times, doesn't seem to be a reason to it, I just chalk it up to one of those things..... KWIM?
    Sunshine Rewards

has happened lots more to me too, and seems to be sort of arbitrary at times. i go slow, etc., but it still happens. sometimes even before i even get to answer a question! i wish it were something they could work with, but doesn't seem to be the case. so i just try to let it roll off my back, tho it can be a bit irritating at times!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.