Thread: Woo Hoo, I love the UPS Man!

Default Woo Hoo, I love the UPS Man!

cause he just delivered my Omaha Steaks! Yummo!! I can't wait to put some steaks, chicken, pork chops, burgers, and franks on the grill. I also ordered the Caramel Apple Tartlets. They look delicious. There were 6 for only $9.99.

Included in the giant cooler was also some special coupons, a recipe book, and a cell phone recycling envelope with prepaid postage for the Cell Phones for Soldiers campaign. How cool is that!

Keep your eye out for a video review. I'll show you what everything looks like!
    Angie

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Oh I love Omaha Steaks - I have to see how many more we have in the freezer - that sounds good for supper tonight.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I don't eat beef, but I do get their fish, and there is absolutely no better fish then what they have. No comparison, and I do buy it locally at the fish markets, but the fish fillets I get from them are the best.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.