Thread: Dumb Q re photopass

Default Dumb Q re photopass

I'm very confused!

I just found a code to get an additional 15% off the photopass CD, taking it down to $84.95 so I ordered it.

What confuses me is that my receipt says I pre-ordered the CD, but it also says it will soon be shipped and I'll get an email at the time of shipment.

I can't believe they would send me a blank CD but this receipt is extremely confusing. I thought I came home from vacation, entered my photopass IDs and then had to upload them?

I've never done this and could sure use some expert help!

Thanks in advance for any advice.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I believe your "shipment" email is going to have the code on it that you need to input to get your cd once you input your card numbers.
    Sunshine Rewards

Catherine is right...you'll get another e-mail with your pre-order code. Then after you get all of your pictures loaded and edited, you purchase your CD. You'll enter the code that was e-mailed to you on the payment screen. I also used the 15% code. I just ordered my CD yesterday and there was a $7.00 charge for shipping just so you are aware!

I also saw where the price of the photopass CD is going up to $149 on (I think) 6/16...so if you are going soon, I would get the preorder price!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Wow $149! I think next trip Mike and I will be skipping the photopass. That is way too high even if you had a 15% off code. $84 is a great price!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks ladies. Much obliged!

I got the email and it all makes sense now.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    I also saw where the price of the photopass CD is going up to $149 on (I think) 6/16...so if you are going soon, I would get the preorder price!
    WOW - I know that we will be skipping the photopass CD the next time unless they have some special. $149 is alot!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

We zwill be at WDW in 2 months and 1 day...and I know that because I check my ticker every day!

I also pre-ordered the photopass with the 15% off before te cost goes up. I though it was a good price...but I would never get it for $149!

We have not purchased the photopass before, so I'm looking forward to it. We'll take advantage of it and have as many pics taken as we can!!
    Sunshine Rewards

It does look like you can still pre-purchase the CD for $99.95 for a $50 savings.
    Sunshine Rewards