Thread: Disneyland Summer Nightastic

Default Disneyland Summer Nightastic

Did you watch the video at the bottom of the forum? It looks so cool!!! I've only been to Disneyland once.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

It does look cool!! We have been to Disneyland twice. The first time, I was pregnant with DS and then when DS was about a year and a half. We are really itching to go there again...if only airfare from TX to CA wasn't so crazy! I really want to go!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'd love to take the girls to California in maybe a year or two. Hit Disneyland and the beach. Visit Kevin's aunt in Santa Barbara. Maybe we'll wait until we can get into the DVC there.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yes, I am trying to convince my husband that we should add to our DVC with California...then Hawaii....
    Sunshine Rewards

If you don't get to come to Disneyland often, wait til 2011. California Adventure will be 10 years old and many new changes are being built.
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

We had an invitation to go to the media event last Thursday and we were really looking forward to it. Unfortunately work got in the way for PD and got stuck doing something else and we had to forego it. We'll be there for 4th of July weekend (crazy time at the park) so hopefully we'll catch it all then.

When we went to one of the wine dinners during the Food and Wine Festival last month they were rehearsing the ELP. It was GREAT to see that with absolutley no one else in front of you!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I saw the new fireworks 2-3 times last month- they were FANTASTIC! Totally made me smile and cry- the Dumbo flying with the Baby mine song is enough to make any mother puddle into tears. We also saw Fantasmic, but missed the light parade. It was postponed the night we planned on seeing it and the kids were starting to get very antsy, so we left...
    Sunshine RewardsRobin