Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Vista Print Tote Offer

I just ordered one of the deluxe photo totes for my mom. I already paid the upload fee for her Mother's Day photo calendar from Vista, so I just used her cover photo of her sewing room mascot!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I ordered one too! I cleared cookies and linked directly from the SR email offer. AfterI finished the order, I realized I was not logged onto SR! Will I get the credit since it was directly from the SR Email link??? Is this a July 15th credit?? I am so used to my purchases crediting in a few days. I signed up for AARP and I see that says July 15th credit! (Am also waiting on a few hotel stays to credit)

I am so close to SM for next quarter AND on vacation in WDW so I am trying to finish up my shopping so I can just play here...please let me know.

Thanks!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    I ordered one too! I cleared cookies and linked directly from the SR email offer. AfterI finished the order, I realized I was not logged onto SR! Will I get the credit since it was directly from the SR Email link??? Is this a July 15th credit?? I am so used to my purchases crediting in a few days. I signed up for AARP and I see that says July 15th credit! (Am also waiting on a few hotel stays to credit)

I am so close to SM for next quarter AND on vacation in WDW so I am trying to finish up my shopping so I can just play here...please let me know.

Thanks!!
    If you clicked through the email link, you should be okay. This offer is on a credit hold as well.
    Angie

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    I went ahead and pushed the credits so you could see them and know the tracking is working well! I updated the text so that all would know that credits will come through within 24 to 48 hours.
    Hi Angie,

I'm a bit confused. When you say you pushed the credits so we could see them does that mean we should see them in our accounts now? Or do we need to wait 24-48 hours before we see it pending in our accounts? I'm concerned because I don't see it, but then again I completed the offer around 4:30 p.m. yesterday.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by TIAMOMMA; 06-19-2009 at 08:45 AM. Reason: forgot my manners
    Sunshine Rewards

Only the first few folks who tried the offer yesterday should see the credits. We just wanted to make sure everything was working properly. Everyone else should see the pend within 24-48 hours from their order. We are working directly with VistaPrint on this offer making the posting more like shopping and less like a standard paid offer. Make sense?
    Angie

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Thanks Angie, now I get it. I was just a bit thrown off this morning when I didn't see it pending since I'm used to it being an "offer" more often than a "shopping" situation.
    Sunshine Rewards

My credit is pending. Yippee! Off to check out the t-shirts now!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the answers Angie. But I am still unclear, as to of this offer will credit in a few days or not until July 15th.

Thanks
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the answers Angie. But I am still unclear, as to of this offer will credit in a few days or not until July 15th.

Thanks
    It is a credit hold until July 15th.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Thanks
    It'll post to PEND to your account in 24-48 hrs but when it posts it'll pend for July 15th or next Q's SM status.
    Sunshine Rewards