Thread: 2 months till our trip!!!

Default 2 months till our trip!!!

I am so excited...

The only downside...I really don't like vacationing at the end of the summer, because then I just get home and have to go back to work..

But still excited none-the- less!

Sunshine Rewards

We'll be there around the same time! We're going on the Disney Cruise 8/13 to 8/16 then check into OKW from 8/16 to 8/22. Where are you staying?
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

We are staying at CSR 8-17 till 8-26!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Our Disney Cruise is 8/16 through 8/23. We'll be going to the Magic Kingdom on 8/23 and staying overnight at the Contemporary. Perhaps we'll pass in the park that day?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Talking

YAHOO!!

I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

I am so jealous! My hubby asked today if we could fit in a trip in January and I actually had to be the adult and say we may not have money! But I have been rethinking. We have been looking at buying DVC and with the new price for GCV I may try to convince him to buy now and then we could take a January trip.
    How I wish I was you guys going in two months! Do you like going in August? Is it too hot? We may have to go then when the kids get older and it just seems so hot!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I am so jealous! My hubby asked today if we could fit in a trip in January and I actually had to be the adult and say we may not have money! But I have been rethinking. We have been looking at buying DVC and with the new price for GCV I may try to convince him to buy now and then we could take a January trip.
    How I wish I was you guys going in two months! Do you like going in August? Is it too hot? We may have to go then when the kids get older and it just seems so hot!
    I wish we could afford to buy into DVC...I would love that! This is our third trip in 6 years, and I think it will be our last for quite a while...several years anyway. Although I said that last time too. I was actually thinking that I might like to try out the Vero Beach resort at some point...can you rent points there?

We have never been in August before. We have been in June and July. It was WAY hot both times, which you have to expect and plan for at that time of year. We do go prepared. We get to the parks before rope drop, and spend the afternoon after lunch back at the resort resting or swimming, then go back out in the evening for dinner and more parks, or whatever...that helps some. We also always have out Misty Mates with us...they are a lifesaver! I don't expect it to be any hotter in August than it was last time we went in July. I teach, so I am tied to the school calendar, and I would rather go in the summer than at Christmas or winter or spring breaks when airfare is astronomically expensive and park attendance is at it's peak. Maybe one day I'll get to visit in October or May.....someday.
    Sunshine Rewards

Waiting and planning for vacation is just as sweet isn't it?

One time we waited to the end of Summer as well, and one week later the kids had to go back to school. That was kinda hard. So I know what you mean. You're ready for vacation to get here, but then Summer is over, right?

We have about three weeks before vacation and I can't wait!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Waiting and planning for vacation is just as sweet isn't it?

One time we waited to the end of Summer as well, and one week later the kids had to go back to school. That was kinda hard. So I know what you mean. You're ready for vacation to get here, but then Summer is over, right?

We have about three weeks before vacation and I can't wait!
    Yes///that's what's hard. You wait all summer and are excited and then the vacation comes and you don't even really have time to get back to order, then bam...back to work! But the free dining makes it worth it!

For me though it will be really tough. I am changing schools this year, and the building will not be open to teachers until the last two weeks of August. Well, we leave for FL on the 15th and return the 26th. Then school starts the following Monday. That leaves me 2 days...the two directly following our trip to get my room set up. AARRGHHHH!!! Even though I am the one who does all the planning, sometimes I wonder about myself!

Have a great vacation Lisa...in a few weeks that is!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    Yes///that's what's hard. You wait all summer and are excited and then the vacation comes and you don't even really have time to get back to order, then bam...back to work! But the free dining makes it worth it!

For me though it will be really tough. I am changing schools this year, and the building will not be open to teachers until the last two weeks of August. Well, we leave for FL on the 15th and return the 26th. Then school starts the following Monday. That leaves me 2 days...the two directly following our trip to get my room set up. AARRGHHHH!!! Even though I am the one who does all the planning, sometimes I wonder about myself!

Have a great vacation Lisa...in a few weeks that is!
    I will and you too! And I hope you have a wonderful new school year. Can you get your stuff prepared and have it all ready to go before you leave for vacation? Or you rather not see or think about work until the time has come.
    Sunshine Rewards