Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ADR's now online

Default ADR's now online

http://adisneyworldafterall.blogspot...-are-live.html

I'm curious to see how it works (but also kind of glad I used a TA for this trip)
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I just saw that in the All Ears newsletter. I was curious about it so I decided to check it out. The neat thing is when you pick a date and time and where you want to eat they also give you other restaurants around that time that have openings in case there is something better available that you didn't think about or didn't think would have an opening.

I only went to page 2 so I didn't enter the security code to get my reservation number (I'm assuming that happens next).
    Sunshine Rewards

I have mixed feelings about the online system. I have had problems with Disney's sites in the past so I am hoping the adr system will be better. That being said, I am excited to try it. I can make my adr's for my next trip on the 27th!

I just got back from a quick trip to WDW and all I can think about is going back!
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think I'll do like I do for the first day Free Dining opens up - get on the phone and online and see where I can book first. Hopefully their system won't bog down badly over this. I know FD can be a nightmare online when it is released.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I only went to page 2 so I didn't enter the security code to get my reservation number (I'm assuming that happens next).
    You actually can continue to search or "check out" your cart...THEN you get your confirmation #. So if you get LeCellier on your search, CHECK OUT immediately!! Then you can go back in & continue on searching, but I think those that are hard to get, you'll probably want to check out right away.

I see some pros & some cons to it. I actually posted a comment to the blog in Hedy's original email, gotta love that Rikki!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Used the online service making 90 day ADRs last Saturday. I was also holding on phone at the same time just in case the online service wasn't working right. Made all my ressies in 20 minutes so no need for holding on the phone anymore.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

I am excited to book adr's online for our next trip!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Just got word (nothing official) from a friend who just came back that starting sometime this month the ADR's are going back to 180 days?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Just got word (nothing official) from a friend who just came back that starting sometime this month the ADR's are going back to 180 days?
    That is true!!! Starting October 27, you can book up to 180 days in advance!!! Guess the 90 days wasn't working out too good!!

Does anyone know what time of day you can start making online reservations? Is it the same as when the phone lines open - or can you call at midnight? Tomorrow's our day.

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards