Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ADR's now online

FWIW, I tried to make online ADRs at 6:15 am and kept getting the "system too busy" message. Picked up the phone at 7:03, got an operator within a minute and had my ADR booked for pre-marathon-pasta Tony's Town Square by 7:06. Still couldn't get in online. So, I'd say be on the computer and the phone if there are hard to come by ADRs that you're looking for. Wasn't going online supposed to make this easier?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    FWIW, I tried to make online ADRs at 6:15 am and kept getting the "system too busy" message. Picked up the phone at 7:03, got an operator within a minute and had my ADR booked for pre-marathon-pasta Tony's Town Square by 7:06. Still couldn't get in online. So, I'd say be on the computer and the phone if there are hard to come by ADRs that you're looking for. Wasn't going online supposed to make this easier?
    In theory.......as long as the system works!!!

I have found that sometimes the system gets bogged down and like every Disney Website, those who design it don't use it so it is torture.

A few days ago I was unable to get a reservation for 2-5 for the Brown Derby online so I called and was able to make one for 2. Was told nothing else available. Got online yesterday and was able to make one for 3 people at the same time. So if you don't get what you want....keep trying.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards