Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 19 days to D'Land, got my documents today...

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Congrats on your AP!! I always pull mine out and ask for a discount, it seems to always change?!

I would upgrade early in the morning. As the day goes on the AP line grows! Rainforest Cafe is yummy all the time. ESPN Zone has the best lunches Do you have any reservations for character meals? Goofy's is our family fav!

Well, let me be one to welcome you to California. Have fun at Disneyland º0º
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks!

We have Lilo and Stitch booked. That will probably be the only one we do, since it was included in our package (not free like they pretend it is...the price was almost to the penny the cost of everyone else + ch.b'fast).

And we have the first reservation (literally the first for that day!) booked for Blue Bayou, so as long as DS doesn't get scared of being in such a dark restaurant we should have a nice lunch there. Or maybe just a cookie boat. Not sure if we're willing to risk the portobello dish (or rather, risk the 25 bucks per!), since I've heard both good and bad things about BB.
    Sunshine Rewards

WOOT have a great DisneyLand Trip I think you will be gone before i return from my trip so best wishes and have a great trip, The travel doc do help make it so very real!

WOW DL AP's Rock comapred to WDW's AP's for discounting!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

YAY Molly!!! I cant wait to read your TR!! Also I've been wanting to tell ya, I Being able to talk to ya over on the DL boards, It's nice having an SR friend over there.

Veronica

It is fun to have allies, isn't it?

Though if only we had the same screen names! Sometimes I'm worried I'll say something to someone, only to find that I already "know" them. I should have just stuck with bumbershoot (actually I *should* have just stuck with hobbitfeet, like I am on mouse planet, b/c I like that name best).
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats on getting your docs. Our arrived last week (Wednesday) too.

We're driving down I-5 too (we're about an hour south of portland).

We leave September 11th, and will be in the parks the 13-16, and get home the 18th. So we're right before you guys.

I've been toying with the idea of upgrading to AP's too, but on the other hand, I don't know that we'd go down at least twice in the next year (I'd like to go at Christmas time, and then again in spring before the crowds). We're building a house right now, and saving for a Fall 08 Europe trip, so if we get AP's we'd have to postpone the Europe to Spring 09. I'm torn. I love traveling to different places, but I also love Disney. Perhaps if I could trust myself to not go all out for each Disney trip we could do it. As it is we're at the DLH, 4 character meals, the kids have custom made Disney outfits, custom scrapbooked autograph album, etc... That stuff alone practically doubles our trip LOL.

Anyways - have a great trip. We'll be driving a black Expedition, so wave as we head past you on I-5.
    Joined SR May 14, 2007

Sunshine Rewards

We have a silver grey boat of a car, a Grand Marquis (sorry, it's a new-used purchase, I didn't pick it out or see it until it was a done deal, and I'm still a bit weirded out by having such a biiiiig car, LOL).

Sounds like an AP isn't right for this year for ya! I purposely got the 5 day hoppers, so it's just a little bit more to get the basic out-of-state AP.

Custom made Disney outfits, wow! You're busy! Too bad we'll just be missing each other.
    Sunshine Rewards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

I thought about you the other day. I stopped by HoDe and got both green and yellow Mickey heads to hang on my stroller. Are you planning on getting the Mickey heads too? Maybe we'll see each other that way?

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by OregonGirlie View Post

We leave September 11th, and will be in the parks the 13-16, and get home the 18th. So we're right before you guys.
    I'll be wearing my SR button the night of the 14th and on the 15th. If you're in line for Nemo first thing on Saturday you might catch sight of me! We usually try to get to Carnation for breakfast on Sundays (the 16th) so if you're in the park that morning you might see us there as well! I'm pretty sure I'll be the only guy at DL with a SR button!!!

Michael
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I did get some alien green and laser beam mickeys today.

We're getting very excited!

But today DH's mom called all annoyed, because she needs him here to help her move. Why him? Because her older son wants to go on vacation, even though we've had this planned since BEFORE February (Feb being when we made the Costco reservation), and it's paid in full, no backing out now. And although this was planned around my HS reunion in CA, we also made a purposeful decision to NOT vacation in Oct or Nov, in case she needed DH. See, last year we were on vacation in San Diego when DH's father went into the hospital, and he died the day after Thanksgiving (never leaving the hospital). So we figure she might need him during that time. So we try to leave in Sept, she decides to move, we have it ALL planned for Thursday...and now she doesn't want to move to that place just yet. This is NOT our problem, woman, and NO, Dh is not coming home 6 days early from this vacation, just to supervise her hired movers.

Grr.
    Sunshine Rewards