Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 19 days to D'Land, got my documents today...

You guys have me jealous. We haven't done DL yet as a family just WDW. We don't plan to do DL until the kids are a bit older and we will drive down and back through the redwoods and the beach, etc. (It was the same price to fly to Orlando as LA so we decided to just go to Orlando. Not ready to do the drive with our kids yet.) Are you guys doing the Alladin show there? I saw it on the travelchannel and it looks incredible but only in DL! If you do can you let me know how it is?
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    If you do can you let me know how it is?
    I'm not Molly, but I have seen it, and it's amazing. It's funny, romantic, and fun for everyone. I recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    I'm not Molly, but I have seen it, and it's amazing. It's funny, romantic, and fun for everyone. I recommend it.
    Thanks! I am always dreaming of a Disney trip and always planning in the back of my mind. This will be sorted in a box somewhere back there. I can't wait to do DL someday. What else is a do not miss, and different then WDW?
    <Sunshine Rewards

I'm opposite, I've never done WDW, so I'm not too sure what they have there that we don't have. lol

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    What else is a do not miss, and different then WDW?
    CHecking in from my dad's in the bay area. Currently having a kid-free moment as my sibs watch the kiddo. Ah, it's nice to have young siblings.

I hear that DL's POTC is much better than WDW, which makes it a do not miss.

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    ...I hear that DL's POTC is much better than WDW, which makes it a do not miss.
    I love this ride at DL!!
    Michael
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

DLR's POTC is better than WDW's for sure.

IMO you have to do Alice in Wonderland too since it's not at WDW. It's a super cute ride.

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Default Heading out the door!

Hey, kids! Packing up my office desk and heading to the freeway! Have to pick up partner dude in downtown L.A. and then we're on our way! Either 45 minutes or 3 hours, depending on traffic! Gotta love L.A.!!!

Have a fun weekend, everybody! My SR pin will be seen in the park tomorrow!! Chat with y'all on Sunday!

Michael
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Have fun, Michael! I'll miss you by a day. We arrive on Sunday.

Today's our second day, though ODDLY we missed all of yesterday at the parks, b/c of some bizarro time warp that had us take 10 hours to get from the Bay Area to the hotel (with only 3 shortish stops).

Used our first $10 in SR Disney Dollars, on a dole whip and a float.

My opinion? BLEAH. Or even stronger, YUCK.

Tasted like pineapple plastic.

But DH and DS liked them, and the pineapple juice was nice (I like p'apple juice), so it wasn't wasted (actually only 7.25 and we got the change back in cash of course), but I don't ever need another.

Since we missed yesterday and wanted to get to EE today, we haven't yet used the SR Disney GiftCards as intended, to upgrade ourselves to Annual Passports. Tomorrow, however, will see that done.
    Sunshine Rewards